#1 ·
Check it out. Coming Soon!

PM if interested.

Thanks
Josh
Svcustoms.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks I prefer the low/no profile look of the bak brand but the option to completely remove it was more important so I was looking more towards the extang because they were the only ones that showed them being removed easily, but I didn't like how much the solid fold stuck up. Now I have more to look at.

#14 ·
Can i get a quote pls. '16 sr5 crewmax without rails. zip 90401

#18 ·
Has anyone installed theirs yet? I was all excited to do it today and it seems like I'm either missing parts, wrong parts, or I just am doing something wrong. I am really annoyed.

Instructions talk about angle shims, but I don't see any anywhere. Then I noticed my rails already have shims attached? Before clamping the cover rails do not touch the bottom edge of the truck rail and are not square. It seems the pre attached shims (if that's what they are) are too big and do not allow cover rails to sit square. Clamping in any way only makes it worse.

Hope this makes sense, just so frustrated as I needed this installed by Monday...

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Carbon Metal

#19 ·
Hey guys!! FYI.........

I preordered one of these from TonneauFactoryOutlet for less than svcustoms appears to be currently advertising on their site.

It's a nice cover that allows the tailgate to be opened and shut without lifting the cover.

#20 ·
ya careful with those shims.

I removed mine only to find that they needed to be in there later. Mine sat square once I put them back on and clamped the rails down tight.

#22 ·
These "shims" we're pre installed out of the box. They do not allow the cover rails to sit square at all. Without them they wouldn't sit square either as there is a taper. I feel like the shims they put on from factory are too thick.
Hey, I had the same thoughts too. However, once everything was tightened into place the cover sat perfectly. All the seals laid nice and even.

I ripped them off at first and it didn't sit correctly at all. Then I put them back on and it worked great.

#26 ·
That looks great! Trying to decide between the roll or flip. I have the bed rails on my truck - do I have to lose them or their functionality?

#33 ·
Ok cool, I'll be sure to put them all on the side rails before installing.

Bed cover is #2 on my list, but I think I like the rolling cover better than the flip. #1 is Amp PowerSteps. Plan on supporting and ordering from our site vendor @Svcustoms :)

Reactions: Svcustoms
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.