Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

EBay knock off bushwacker flares 14+ who has them

11K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  13igtymer 
#1 ·
I'm Looking At Some Fender Flares the bushwacker Pocket Style Is What I'm After. I Found Some Knock Off Ones For Half The price. Anyone have these on a 2014+? Curious how they look compared to real ones.

#2 ·
Honestly, no difference to justify the price difference between the rear bushwhackers. The only negative, is that the rubber seal always has had a warp in it so before spending the time to put the seal on the fenders, buy the actual bushwhacker rubbers and apply it to the knock offs. Other wise they look great, work great, and I have no complaints about them. and I think I paid like $190 or something for the eBay ones but can't remember.

#3 ·
That's nice to hear do you have any pics you can post of your truck head on from the sides and the rear? I'd really appreciate it.

#4 ·
Nvm I forgot I just subscribed to your build they look great if you have time would you get me a link for the ones you bought

#6 ·
Awesome thanks man

#9 ·
That's my plan i will let you know I'm gonna order next week I think

#11 · (Edited)
Did it....

I put a set on my 2014 CM.... and kept the factory mudflaps (had to do a little trimming). They work and look great. The instructions that came with them are actual Bushwhacker instructions......lol. I believe these knock offs are made when the plant isn't running... IE... plant runs for Bushwhacker for 12 hrs a day.... then runs for the knock off company for the "Niteshift"! I'll see if I can get a good pic for you. I painted mine satin black to match the trim on my blue flame blue truck.

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/me...13881-2014-crewmax-picture47321-imag0677.html

#25 ·
Look nice!

#26 ·
The listing for these show $599.99. Where they cheaper when you ordered?

#22 ·
For those that bought the Ebay flares, for the front flares, did yours come with a bracket to install on either side before installing the flares themselves? It looks like the Bushwhackers have them, but on some of the Ebay pictures, I don't see them mentioned or pictured. If it doesn't, has there been any fit/durability issues?

#23 ·
They come with the brackets. Got mine installed yesterday. The first sentence on the instructions say..."Bushwacker recommends..." Not sure what the difference is. I did notice some of the hole didn't line up perfectly but I had no problem getting them bolted on.

#29 ·
Is everyone's knockoffs still holding up good?

#31 ·
Now:US $142.99

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.