Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

TRD Pro Grille

486K views 2K replies 386 participants last post by  MarkShark 
#1 ·
#13 ·
A lot less $$ than I figured it'd be. I woulda guessed they'd know there would be a demand and ask $350ish. Looks nice tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#21 ·
Can you buy the whole grill set up? I want the colour matched grill with the trd pro grill. My truck is mgm I wonder if I can just order it I painted because the pro doesn't come in mgm.

#22 ·
Ordered the TRD Pro grille. Back ordered 2-3 weeks, should get here about the same time as my Truck that is making a cross country transport from Oregon to Miami.
TRD Pro/Drag Regular Cab.

#23 ·
Just remember if you want the "hood bulge" as they call it, it's available on their site as well for $189 pre-painted. So $478 for both hood piece and TRD Pro grille. Otherwise you'll just have the lower part color-matched and the hood piece still chrome, and we all know that is totally unacceptable ;)

Reactions: gzaonas
#26 ·
I put some of these on order this morning. Our distribution center shows to have some, but I'll see tomorrow if they'll send them out to me.

#28 ·
So, I'm not clear on how this is setup. It appears you get the lower surround with the TOYOTA grille insert - my question, can you take that insert out and put it into another lower surround?

I have a Limited with the chrome surround on magnetic gray truck. I'm thinking of having the insert painted in the silver/gray similar to my current Limited grille, and have the TOYOTA part in black. I think that would look sweet. That way I can keep the chrome surround to match the rest of the chrome on the truck (and eliminate the cost to retrofit everything).

Any thoughts? Thanks guys....

(I had an FJ40 in high school and wish I never sold it...that grille makes me think back to the good old days)

#46 ·
dude love the wheel setup! i have something special coming for my tundra =) can't wait to post up, but it'll be 4-6 weeks =)

Reactions: vhf2
#30 ·
Finally got a chance to get it installed. I think it looks freakin awesome, totally completes the front end. Here's a few shots. Sorry, they're not the best because a, it's dirty and b, I suck at taking pictures lol.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.