Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Hilinker Super Bright 194<------- yes there super bright

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  nvrgvup444 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
They're.

I just got a pack of ebay units and they are blue compared to the ebay units I got 5 years ago.

Put these on my list to buy before March 1st when amazon starts collecting state taxes.

#3 ·
March 1st ? say it aint so.. this sucks! I exclusively shop on amazon prime. you cant beat 2 day shipping. I get so many parts for mine and my sons traxxas trucks and cars. ohh well. time to pay Uncle Sam

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
#16 ·
looks like they to shed heat. I left them plugged into an old desktop power supply 3 hours and they were hot. not to hot to handle though

Attachments

#10 ·
I bought some t10s on eBay and they are bright but not too much. I wouldn't like then. Ring that bright.
What does Ring that bright mean? :dunno:

#13 ·
yes they are a tad to bright... I never thought I would say that about a small wedge type LED. I don't plan on leaving them on that long. after all they are just interior lights. I never leave my doors or interior lights on for longer than 10 min.

The flip side is you can see even a penny on the floor in your tundra ;)

#18 ·
Another picture Car Vehicle Steering wheel Center console Luxury vehicle

#20 ·
Wow, let there be light...I believe, thee are the same LED bulbs that I replaced my rear turn bulbs...I can only imagine how bright they are inside ...need to wear sunglasses...lol

Reactions: SP
#22 ·
I have adjusted to them. You can read a book or a magazine in there with these LEDs. Im thinking about installing them on my parking lights up front. I need to wait till it warms up outside. It so easy to break a clip when its below 32* outside.

#23 ·
I like them! Even the wife likes them. They are bright even in the middle of the day! I have have 5% tint over the factory tint, so the inside of my truck is pretty dark. I replaced my 3rd brake light and cargo light with them and they are awesome!

They make a set of 921 replacement leds for the reverse bulbs that I bought too, and they are freaking awesome for replacing the reverse bulbs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.