Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Brightest Tundra in the world built for SEMA 2014

8K views 41 replies 21 participants last post by  steez23 
#1 · (Edited)
#15 ·
Your entitled to your own opinion. If you went to SEMA, guess you would have thought most trucks were "silly" then, since most mods were "illegal on the street". Personally, I try to show at least some respect for other builds out there, but that's just me.
Dude don't get your panties in a wad- I didn't post what I really think of the truck. Didn't say anything negative just that's a lot of lights that won't ever get used. I don't get to use mine enough either but wish I had more lights. And yes most builds at SEMA are silly cause its all about advertising and a lot of money wasted that could be used for better things. But people can spend their money however they like.

#17 ·
This Truck is not only Crazy Bright and wired to the hilt... But makes 40"s look Tiny :) Its always a Pleasure working with you @DGAF_731. Your Shock and Awe Mentality is Spot On!!!

#18 ·
Jesus. Congrats on finally getting your 14' all built up. Love the light set up. Obnoxious but hey, I like over the top setups lol. Im assuming you got the 16" of lift from the coilovers cranked up and a 3" body lift? What did you ever do with your 12'?

#21 ·
Correct. I went 4.88s. Gained back 6th gear and picked up .5-1.0 mpg's. Truck def accelerates easier under normal acceleration. Also helped out quite a bit the boat.
I as well have my tweaks. most every Coach part for the BP lift is on my truck at this point lol.
Why not go 44s like GoodVibessa did? You got the ground clearance.

#23 ·
Been following you for quite a while on instagram!! Its a frickin sweet ass rig man..:respect: I just wish I had one of those light bars:) I will be going to sema next year and I can't frickin wait to see all these awesome vehicles in person...

Reactions: DGAF_731
#27 ·
Thanks for the kick*ss comment, you will love SEMA, it is for the true enthusiast. Your head will hurt after leave from all the ideas you get from these crazy builds! Thanks for the follow, what is you IG name? I'll follow you back...Trying to follow all the Tundra builds lol
I appreciate the follow man! @Funkincody Just warning you that my build pace is quite slow...but it is getting there:) Looking forward to SEMA!!

#25 ·
I can appreciate the work that goes into building something like that, but like most stuff at SEMA, it's not my cup of tea.
If I were able to, I'd build an offroad truck, take it out mudding to have fun and get it covered in mud and then park it in the middle of SEMA as is.

#31 ·
Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) The title says it all...

Its just a big convention of new stuff coming out and people sometimes go to the extremes to showcase their products..

I just think of it as a big hot wheels toy... :)

By the way, nice setup DGAF_731
Thank you, I apreciate it!
It does look like a bigger than life Hotwheel, exactly what my son says too haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.