Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Finished the Katzkin Interior

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BASEBALL_LVR 
#1 ·
Just finished installing the new Katzkin covers. They look awesome. I cant express how much better the interior looks with these covers. Install for all seats and head rests took about 8 hours. Probably gonna sell my old (3 months) cloth covers.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks great! You made faster progress than I did-took me 11 hours for just the 2 bucket seats my truck has. I sold the stock gray SR-5 upholstery for $99 on eBay. Had to re-list it a couple times as I recall, but eventually got a taker. My fingers were so sore and bloody after finishing the installation that I was kicking myself for not paying the $260 I got quoted by the upholstery shop!

#3 ·
They look amazing!!

#4 ·
They look terrible, take them off and send them to me, I'll dispose of them

Reactions: Gator65
#8 ·
Yeah, $400-$500 seems about the norm for a front and back install. The guy who quoted me $260 was an old local guy who works out of a shop attached to his house. He barely speaks any English and doesn't advertise-gets all his business through word of mouth. He does stunning work, and probably could have hand made the whole set better than Katzkins for less money. Next time...

#6 ·
How much did they set you back? They look great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.