Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

G-Tek Door Sill Protectors

7K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Southern4x4 
#1 ·
Okay, I've read through the various threads here on the site concerning this subject. The majority considers these to be the best out there. The only down side I see is cost.

Some of you have read my previous threads concerning my door sill contamination. I have my truck back and will make a final comment shortly.

Anything else out there for consideration? I haven't seen anything myself. What I require is wrap-around on all for doors and G-Tek seems to be the only one offering anything like that.

#3 ·
They are not cheap, but they are made in the USA (huge plus) and they are top notch, just installed a set on my CM and I am VERY happy with them. Before/After pics attached.

Attachments

#5 ·
Just ordered mine earlier today.

#4 ·
You could always linex the door sill area.

Reactions: wktjr
#6 ·
Go over to tundra geeks and pm dez. I have them plus the radiator gap cover thingy and I don't remember them being that much.

If you can afford a 2013 crewmax you can afford the Gtek protectors.

Reactions: Wander
#10 ·
True, however I've just been handed a list of unanticipated expenses for my house so I might have to go with the OEM setup. For me it's $102 shipped.

Still contemplating it.

#7 ·
The sills are $97 shipped.

Reactions: Vettelover84
#9 ·
For me it's over a hundred.

#13 ·
Just get some of this, cheap, looks fine, and mine has held up great over the years

XPEL Black Universal Door Sill Guard (60" x 2.75") Paint Protection Film Kit by Xpel

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#16 ·
...a fellow Tundra owner that isn't even on this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.