Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Great While It Lasted

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  salomon 
#1 ·
Gents,

I regret to inform you that the other day I caved and sold my Tundra. I never thought I would see that day but I knew that it was time to move on to my roots. I loved my tundra don't get me wrong. It was the longest I have ever owned a vehicle but the time came. In 2012 I purchased my 2010 DC SR5 with 33,500 miles for $26k OTD. The other day I was offered 20k for it with 74,500 miles. I knew it was time to move on when I received that offer. So I went to my beginnings with Toyota and purchased a nice 2015 Tacoma. Maybe one day I will return to the Tundra, but for now I'm back to the truck where it all began. Thanks again for all of the knowledge and insight from you guys. This is a great community and I encourage those who you this place to continue to offer advice to those who join here for one or two questions about their Tundra and leave. Thank you Coach Builder for creating awesome products that are affordable.

With all that being said, what is the best Tacoma forum to be a part of? Again, I can't say thank you enough to you guys!

V/R

Rock

#3 ·
Tacoma World. (Be ready for the 2nd gen vs. "Turd" gen as they call it wars there though. Lots of good info though. Good luck with your Tacoma. I actually went from a Tacoma to the Tundra, too funny.

#4 ·
It's been awhile for me since I owned a Taco. It was my first ever truck. I loved moving up to the Tundra, but it didn't fit me anymore. My dream car has always been a HiLux, so why not own it's runner-up

#6 ·
Tacoma world is better than T4R.org. There is a ton of info, but SOOO many douchebags.

This is actually one of the kindest auto forums I have ever been on... and I started on mustang forums back in 95

Congrats on the taco Tony

#10 ·
Congrats! All that matters is your happy and received top dollar for your Tundra! Enjoy

#17 ·
I was considering a new Tundra but it really didn't fit my needs so I went back to the Tacoma. Just picked up a 17 DCSB off road package. If you go to Tacoma World the a$$ holes will show themselves pretty quick. I mostly lurk on there but there are some helpful discussions.

Reactions: RIjon
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.