Why buy a Tundra in 2017? - Page 3 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 09:15 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 96
Thanks: 4
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
I bought a tundra coming from a Ram 2500 and a sierra 1500 before that because the crewmax, it is a beast. I'm 6'7 and have 2 kids in car seats in the back, no other crewcab can even come close to the cab space available, I would however wish I could get a larger Bed but that's a argument for a different day.
Devi8 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 09:37 AM
Senior Member
 
LuckyGia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 132
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 24 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmb View Post
Well hell,if Toyota got a FREE gift of BILLIONS of Taxpayer's dollars like GM,they could buy their way into Auto Publications too!
Your point ?

14 DC 4x4 sr
TRD Pro grill
Bushwacker fender flares
Fuel Trophy wheels / Toyo 285/70/18 mt
Magnum side steps
Fabtech lift 8"
Dirt Logic coilovers and shocks
Toytec shackles
LuckyGia is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyGia For This Useful Post:
flighht2k5 (01-24-2017)
post #33 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 10:29 AM
Member
 
Slate08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: St. Pete/Tampa, FL
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Garage
1,000,000 Mile Tundra
Slate08 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Slate08 For This Useful Post:
Jarrett (01-24-2017)
 
post #34 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 08:56 PM
Junior Member
 
Front Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd1969 View Post
I've owned and been driving a Ford for 12 years and I would never buy another one. I was lucky to have bought one that didn't have crappy heads on the engine but I was one out of a very very small group. I'm curious what source that it is that you're reading that claims that Toyota is at the "Bottom" of this class. I've done a TON of research and I have found NOTHING that makes that claim. Toyota may not offer all of the bleeding edge whiz bang toys that the others do but there's a HUGE reason for that which you have already pointed by your own experience. RELIABILITY!

To answer your question have the rest caught up to Toyota? The answer is no. You'd think that after spending an addition $25k on a truck that the damn thing would run forever? Well good luck with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd1969 View Post
Bingo! The government made an ass ton of money off of using Taxpayer dollars too lol. http://www.autonews.com/article/2013...ent-motors-era

There's no way while I am on this planet that I would EVER buy another product from them or anything associated to that Kompany.

Ford didn't go that way but they have been plagued with problems all across the board. For the amount of time they have had in mfg vehicles they can't build something more free of issues then they have a "people problem". Other companies (Toyota!") have been able to do it so why not them? Because the American buyer is willing to forgo quality for flash. The Big3 and others know that Americans are willing to blow this cash on a shiny POS in the weak attempt to out class his neighbor or coworker. Well, that doesn't last too long so they'll buy yet another! So why make a vehicle or anything that will last when they're going to get rid of it right?

Scroll down to the bottom of the reliability chart:

The Most and Least Reliable Cars by Class - Consumer Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBoy View Post
I too, feel very qualified to talk about 2017's...I just bought one last night.

Jarrett, I had a virtually pain free and stress free experience with my used 2007 DC sr5. Bought it used in December 2009 and 7 years later all that needed fixing was a squeaky serpentine belt and the water pump started to weep. Less than $600 in actual mechanical repairs in 7 years!

Other than regular maintenance and oil changes there were no regular visits to dealerships or auto mechanics.

Also, my 2007 2wd (with a shit load of scratches,) sold for $15,450. A 10 year old truck. I paid $21600 otd in 2009 for it. A little over 6k in depreciation over 7 years?

Thats phenomenal.

Stop and soak that in for a few minutes...

And truly that's what made my mind up about getting another tundra. Believe me, I tested ford's, dodges, Nissan and the chevy Silverado. All are good trucks and feel very modern and "Tech" heavy. By god Ford is moving the game on right now with eco boosts and tech, chevy/gmc is making trucks feel like luxury sedans and not workhorses anymore. Lastly...Dodge. Ram eco diesel. That is a really nice engine and trans, damn it made the tundra feel like I was riding a bucking bronco with the gear changes. Seriously considered it. The ride was so plush and smooth. Storage, use of spaces, cubbies just awesome.

However, I'm an HVAC mechanic and I see enough "new tech" to know more tech = more problems. Guaranteed.
I shared your anxiety about buying something that wasn't top of its class, I know the 2017 Tundra isn't pushing the market forward. I've read and watched countless reviews online about the Tundra falling behind, lacking "tech" and Toyota is lazy. Etc etc.

Well...I can't argue with professional reviewers who sit in the best trucks offered by manufacturers for a day or three, do planned, safe photoshoots and " project" cost of owner ship in shitty long term testing.

Sad fact is, a bulletproof 10yr old power train and mechanicals, with unmatched reliability and eye popping resale values are BORING to read about. Most people want new tech and gadgetry in their lives because we're lead to believe that's what's going to make us feel good, lead better more interesting lives etc.

These professional reviewers need to generate excitement and buzz, Hp, turbos!, tires!, gadgets! To pull in the crowds, create traffic to their site/ channel and keep the production team rolling.

Meanwhile, I'll just roll quietly along in my outdated, bottom of class Toyota and get another one when it's time.
I agree with these posts. Reliability is the primary reason for my Tundra purchase. I've owned vehicles from the big three and had many, many problems and quality control issues. I chose to go back with Toyota because I feel I can trust it in the long run. I also love the looks, ride, and cab over the others. My personal opinion. I'm glad to have my new Tundra and I'm not looking back!!!!

2017 Tundra 5.7 XSP-X

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Front Runner is offline  
post #35 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-24-2017, 08:58 PM
Junior Member
 
Front Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd1969 View Post
I've owned and been driving a Ford for 12 years and I would never buy another one. I was lucky to have bought one that didn't have crappy heads on the engine but I was one out of a very very small group. I'm curious what source that it is that you're reading that claims that Toyota is at the "Bottom" of this class. I've done a TON of research and I have found NOTHING that makes that claim. Toyota may not offer all of the bleeding edge whiz bang toys that the others do but there's a HUGE reason for that which you have already pointed by your own experience. RELIABILITY!

To answer your question have the rest caught up to Toyota? The answer is no. You'd think that after spending an addition $25k on a truck that the damn thing would run forever? Well good luck with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmd1969 View Post
Bingo! The government made an ass ton of money off of using Taxpayer dollars too lol. http://www.autonews.com/article/2013...ent-motors-era

There's no way while I am on this planet that I would EVER buy another product from them or anything associated to that Kompany.

Ford didn't go that way but they have been plagued with problems all across the board. For the amount of time they have had in mfg vehicles they can't build something more free of issues then they have a "people problem". Other companies (Toyota!") have been able to do it so why not them? Because the American buyer is willing to forgo quality for flash. The Big3 and others know that Americans are willing to blow this cash on a shiny POS in the weak attempt to out class his neighbor or coworker. Well, that doesn't last too long so they'll buy yet another! So why make a vehicle or anything that will last when they're going to get rid of it right?

Scroll down to the bottom of the reliability chart:

The Most and Least Reliable Cars by Class - Consumer Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningBoy View Post
I too, feel very qualified to talk about 2017's...I just bought one last night.

Jarrett, I had a virtually pain free and stress free experience with my used 2007 DC sr5. Bought it used in December 2009 and 7 years later all that needed fixing was a squeaky serpentine belt and the water pump started to weep. Less than $600 in actual mechanical repairs in 7 years!

Other than regular maintenance and oil changes there were no regular visits to dealerships or auto mechanics.

Also, my 2007 2wd (with a shit load of scratches,) sold for $15,450. A 10 year old truck. I paid $21600 otd in 2009 for it. A little over 6k in depreciation over 7 years?

Thats phenomenal.

Stop and soak that in for a few minutes...

And truly that's what made my mind up about getting another tundra. Believe me, I tested ford's, dodges, Nissan and the chevy Silverado. All are good trucks and feel very modern and "Tech" heavy. By god Ford is moving the game on right now with eco boosts and tech, chevy/gmc is making trucks feel like luxury sedans and not workhorses anymore. Lastly...Dodge. Ram eco diesel. That is a really nice engine and trans, damn it made the tundra feel like I was riding a bucking bronco with the gear changes. Seriously considered it. The ride was so plush and smooth. Storage, use of spaces, cubbies just awesome.

However, I'm an HVAC mechanic and I see enough "new tech" to know more tech = more problems. Guaranteed.
I shared your anxiety about buying something that wasn't top of its class, I know the 2017 Tundra isn't pushing the market forward. I've read and watched countless reviews online about the Tundra falling behind, lacking "tech" and Toyota is lazy. Etc etc.

Well...I can't argue with professional reviewers who sit in the best trucks offered by manufacturers for a day or three, do planned, safe photoshoots and " project" cost of owner ship in shitty long term testing.

Sad fact is, a bulletproof 10yr old power train and mechanicals, with unmatched reliability and eye popping resale values are BORING to read about. Most people want new tech and gadgetry in their lives because we're lead to believe that's what's going to make us feel good, lead better more interesting lives etc.

These professional reviewers need to generate excitement and buzz, Hp, turbos!, tires!, gadgets! To pull in the crowds, create traffic to their site/ channel and keep the production team rolling.

Meanwhile, I'll just roll quietly along in my outdated, bottom of class Toyota and get another one when it's time.
I agree with these posts. Reliability is the primary reason for my Tundra purchase. I've owned vehicles from the big three and had many, many problems and quality control issues. I chose to go back with Toyota because I feel I can trust it in the long run. I also love the looks, ride, powertrain and cab over the others. My personal opinion. I'm glad to have my new Tundra and I'm not looking back!!!!

2017 Tundra 5.7 XSP-X

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Front Runner is offline  
post #36 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 01:41 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Since 2009 i've owned a 2004 GMC 1500 ext. cab z71, 2006 F150 crewcab lariat, 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab slt z71, 2011 F150 supercrew lariat with 3.5 ecoboost, 2013 F150 supercrew xlt with 3.5 ecoboost, 2015 Sierra 1500 crew cab slt z71, and just recently i trade the sierra in for a 2017 Tundra Limited. The tundra doesn't have some of the bells and whistles that the others had but to me it feels like 10 times the truck. The build quality, no rattles from the dash, drivetrain, ride height, rear seat room i can go on and on about what i love about the tundra vs the others. All i can say is i wish i would have given the tundra a chance a long time ago because it is by far my favorite truck that i've owned and as you can see i've had a bunch. I drive them for work and put 40,000-50,000 miles a year on one so i trade pretty often so the resale value of the Tundra is another huge factor in why i purchased one. I had pretty good luck out of the GMC trucks that i owned except for the 2008 which burned a lot of oil due to the AFM system. Every single Ford that i owned was in and out of the shop from time to time for mechanical issues, recalls, TSB's, etc. so i don't see myself going back to Ford anytime soon. I'm hoping that Toyota doesn't screw up the looks of the Tundra when they redesign it for 18 or 19 because i love the look of them now and wouldn't hesitate to buy another one when the time comes if i still find them to be a good looking truck. Yes of course the gas mileage is sub par compared to the others...the GMC's got the best with all of the ones i had averaging around 17-18 mpg. The two ford ecoboosts only averaged about 15.5-16.5 mpg for me. I mostly run up and down the interstate going from job site to job site and then some driving around at slow speeds when i'm on site. I'm getting between 14-15 out of the Tundra so far so it's not good by any means but the rest of the good about the truck out weighs the bad gas mileage in my opinion. Anyway this is just my 2 cents and good luck with the decision!
jp1170 is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jp1170 For This Useful Post:
Jarrett (01-26-2017), Meltdownblitz (01-29-2017)
post #37 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 98
Thanks: 13
Thanked 37 Times in 21 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1170 View Post
I had pretty good luck out of the GMC trucks that i owned except for the 2008 which burned a lot of oil due to the AFM system.
This is what caused me to drop Chevy and go Tundra. I was burning just shy of 2 quarts of oil between oil changes on my 2007 Chevy. And it would overheat when I was hauling my horse trailer in the summer. Dealership told me that was within spec...

I haven't driven anything but a Tundra since November 2009. I've forgotten about all the little creaks and issues that I had with my Chevys. This thread is helping remind me of why I went to Toyota in the first place.

I've never owned a Ford truck. I had an Explorer once way back when and it was in the shop constantly. Made me switch to Chevys. I've never owned a Dodge, but its the only brand mechanics have every told me NOT to buy. I figured that was good enough.

I'm going Saturday morning to try and make a deal on my 4th Tundra. Thanks for all the input.
Jarrett is offline  
post #38 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 02:02 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
This is what caused me to drop Chevy and go Tundra. I was burning just shy of 2 quarts of oil between oil changes on my 2007 Chevy. And it would overheat when I was hauling my horse trailer in the summer. Dealership told me that was within spec...

I haven't driven anything but a Tundra since November 2009. I've forgotten about all the little creaks and issues that I had with my Chevys. This thread is helping remind me of why I went to Toyota in the first place.

I've never owned a Ford truck. I had an Explorer once way back when and it was in the shop constantly. Made me switch to Chevys. I've never owned a Dodge, but its the only brand mechanics have every told me NOT to buy. I figured that was good enough.

I'm going Saturday morning to try and make a deal on my 4th Tundra. Thanks for all the input.
Good luck with trying to make a deal! Not sure what part of the country you are in but if you're close to Nashville TN i would check out Beaman Toyota. That's where i bought mine from and got what i thought was a heck of a price on the Tundra and really good trade value. I wish Toyota would update the Sequoia because i would be interested in one of those for my wife when we decide to trade our Jeep Grand Cherokee but as of now really the only options i would even consider in full size suv is the Tahoe and Yukon.
jp1170 is offline  
post #39 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 04:41 PM
Senior Member
 
kstateskier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 2,837
Thanks: 2,108
Thanked 2,390 Times in 1,305 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
I've been in the Denver area the last few days for work. I rented a GMC Yukon XL to haul me and 3 other coworkers around with luggage to several meetings and locations. The Yukon had 200 miles on it when we picked it up at the rental car place. That SOB rattled and creaked like a truck that was 10 years old.

haha made me laugh!

2017 Tundra Crewmax Limited Weatherby Lake, MO
TRDPro Reservoir shocks Rear
TRD Stainless Dual Exhaust
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

kstateskier is offline  
post #40 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 96
Thanks: 4
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1170 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
This is what caused me to drop Chevy and go Tundra. I was burning just shy of 2 quarts of oil between oil changes on my 2007 Chevy. And it would overheat when I was hauling my horse trailer in the summer. Dealership told me that was within spec...

I haven't driven anything but a Tundra since November 2009. I've forgotten about all the little creaks and issues that I had with my Chevys. This thread is helping remind me of why I went to Toyota in the first place.

I've never owned a Ford truck. I had an Explorer once way back when and it was in the shop constantly. Made me switch to Chevys. I've never owned a Dodge, but its the only brand mechanics have every told me NOT to buy. I figured that was good enough.

I'm going Saturday morning to try and make a deal on my 4th Tundra. Thanks for all the input.
Good luck with trying to make a deal! Not sure what part of the country you are in but if you're close to Nashville TN i would check out Beaman Toyota. That's where i bought mine from and got what i thought was a heck of a price on the Tundra and really good trade value. I wish Toyota would update the Sequoia because i would be interested in one of those for my wife when we decide to trade our Jeep Grand Cherokee but as of now really the only options i would even
consider in full size suv is the Tahoe and Yukon.
I second the Sequoia update, might trade the wife highlander in for the larger truck.

Wait the few days for the unveiling of the 2018 tundra, you'll find out if it's a major or minor update and either way you might get a better deal due to it coming out.
Devi8 is offline  
post #41 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-27-2017, 11:13 PM
Senior Member
 
BOBONTUESDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: MN
Posts: 147
Thanks: 18
Thanked 135 Times in 67 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
Bet you wished it had a key finder....Missed you Bob.
I keep a hammer in the bed just in case it happens again.
BOBONTUESDAY is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to BOBONTUESDAY For This Useful Post:
Onion (01-28-2017)
post #42 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 01:02 PM
Member
 
Izsd858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 32
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Did you end up getting your Tundra? I picked my 17 crewmax sr5 in November. I was also between a chevy/ford/Nissan. I went with the most reliable option. I just couldn't stop thinking that if I got a ford or chevy how much it would cost me in repair. On top of the reliability of a tundra, it is by far the best looking truck on the market.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Izsd858 is offline  
post #43 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 04:06 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 13
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izsd858 View Post
Did you end up getting your Tundra? I picked my 17 crewmax sr5 in November. I was also between a chevy/ford/Nissan. I went with the most reliable option. I just couldn't stop thinking that if I got a ford or chevy how much it would cost me in repair. On top of the reliability of a tundra, it is by far the best looking truck on the market.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You made a wise choice, I wish I would have done the same the 1st time around. I've had a couple of new Tundras, both were great trucks. I got to Jonesing for a Diesel so I bought a Ram 2500, sucker shook like a Chihuahua trying to pass a peach pit. Dealer worked on it 3 time with no joy, got frustrated and swapped it off on another Ram, but a 3500 CC dually LB. My lucky day, it vibrated like the 2500 did, after 26 days in the shop they replaced both drive shafts and carrier bearing which solved the problem. Then a transmission and an electrical issue reared it's ugly head. I couldn't deal with it anymore, I went back to a Tundra and now I'm smiling. I wanted to get a 43' 5th wheel toy hauler, which is why I bought the Ram 3500. I decided to scrap that idea because the constant problems with the truck wasn't worth it to me. Both of my previous Tundras never spent one single day in the shop with something broken, just change the oil and add gas, which is what it should be when you buy a new truck.
msocko3 is offline  
post #44 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 11:34 PM
Member
 
jperry1290's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 88
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My best friend had to have a diesel to be one of the cool kids. He dropped 65k on a 2016 year end sale for a diesel f250. He justified it by saying that it will get better mpg, but I don't see him saving 30k in gas money over the life of the truck. The prices of cars/trucks are getting out of hand.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2016 Tundra DC TRD 4wd "Clifford the Big Red Truck"
jperry1290 is offline  
post #45 of 114 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 02:10 AM
Senior Member
 
Powertechn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MI - Michigan
Posts: 12,171
Thanks: 25,742
Thanked 10,078 Times in 5,344 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1241 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jperry1290 View Post
My best friend had to have a diesel to be one of the cool kids. He dropped 65k on a 2016 year end sale for a diesel f250. He justified it by saying that it will get better mpg, but I don't see him saving 30k in gas money over the life of the truck. The prices of cars/trucks are getting out of hand.
Should have just bought the 2017. Doesn't seem like he got that great of a deal anyways.


Especially when I have had Plat crew f250 and 350's come in for plow installs, fully loaded at 72-75k sticker and they paid 66-69k...


They do get better mpg. Not so much vs half tons, but when you look at real mpg on a gasser F250/350, and see it is 8-10 tops, without towing, that 15mpg while towing seems nice.

The work truck is currently locked in at 8.5. That is while towing half of the time, but only a small trailer... Maybe 1200 lbs dry. Add a few pieces of equip and it is still less than 4000 lbs.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I put the Laughter in Slaughter, and the Fun in funeral.
KTM 450xc QUAD, Baldwin head, Ti valves, 8/06 cam, motoworks, goldspeed tires...
Gone/not forgotten: 2010 CM RW that was sweet,
NOW: 2017 Platinum. Tinted, trd duals, Exo Grapplers. Led h-lights and interior, Hard hat tonneau, line-x, Rancho uca/level'd
I like weapons. I dont capitalize, use spell check, or punctuate properly...
and you can call me Power.
Powertechn2 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra General Discussion

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome