Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

A Toyota Tundra Venom?

10K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  cmb 
#1 ·
Have you ever heard of this truck and is the price he's asking realistic? My dads actually looking for some info on it. I've personally never heard of this concept "Tundra Venom".

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5655237455.html

#11 ·
Have you ever heard of this truck and is the price he's asking realistic? My dads actually looking for some info on it. I've personally never heard of this concept "Tundra Venom".

Custom Toyota Tundra
It's a made up dealer "package." No way a SC'd 5.7 is pushing 675 at the wheels, and no way a bracket lift is competing with a Raptor.

A quick google search looks like there is avenom motorsports company that installs n fab products like the ones on that truck.

Nothing especially exclusive, and no way it is worth $70K or $94K, but to each their own.

#12 ·
Yeah as soon as he sent it to me, I just looked at it and was like... "Bullshit". There's no reason it should be priced so high ?? I don't think I'd spend 50K on it to be honest. I mean it's cool but damn, I'd rather have a diesel to be quiet honest.

Speaking of that, when is the Cummings tundra coming out?

#13 ·
Waste of time and price is a joke LOL for 90k I rather buy an S class Benz. The whole truck is added on Junk nothing special about it.

Reactions: Dragos28
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.