Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

She's Finally Done!

4K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  sc1978 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in a while..but wanted to give you guys an update on my truck. I have finally finished my OEM upgrades! And I love it! I wanted to keep the truck as OEM as possible..my personal preference. I got the TRD Wheels on with the tires I believe makes it stand out more and sits real nice. Thank you to the guys on here that have helped me in the past with the right tire size and dimensions. I had the TRD duel cat back exhausted installed as well as the TRD cold air intake. Would love you guys feed back.
Thanks again.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It seems that you want your Tundra to be a street truck with some power and people capacity.

If so, well done! How much BHP you adding with that intake and those catbacks? Just curious.

Reactions: Henrock76
#4 ·
Thank you. As for BHP? Not sure? I haven't Dino tested it yet. But the look I'm looking for is exactly a street truck with some power and people capacity.:D

#7 ·
THanks, the cover is Toyota brand made by penda covers i believe? I brought it of a guy from Craigslist who was getting rid of his tundra. Back then toyota retailed it at $1100 i think? It has become hard to find now...toyota doesn't offer it anymore.

Attachments

#10 ·
Nice ride. Very tastefully done. But I don't believe for a moment that your modding is done, haha.

#17 ·
Is there a noticeable different from stock to trd exhaust and CAI? Ive heard/read TRD CAI is not effective on our trucks unless its with a SC.

I'm making consideration upgrading to TRD exhaust kit. Toyota of nashua had the whole kit for $870 and its tax free!

#23 ·
WOW!!! that's an awesome price!! My dealer charged me $980. But i love the sound! very quite rumble when idle, but put you're foot down she wakes up! I paired the two..Exhaust and CAI and the sound is unexplainable? very very happy! On the performance end, i noticed a slight get up and go. Im not sure on the numbers when it comes to horses due to no Dino test yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.