Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Anyone with a 2014 or 15 silver sky have the trd pro grill?

17K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  Vector W8 
#1 ·
post a pic please>:D

#10 ·
where are you ordering the pro headlights from? The dealer and that does look great love the TRD PRO grill ...thinking about doing it to my white platinum

#14 ·
Just got my Pro Grille and headlights in. Paint for the Grille surround was $132 at a local shop.

I'll get a daylight shot when I can. Love it!

Attachments

Reactions: equin
#16 ·
It's the light. The florecent overhead garage light is casting funny shadows.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in the daylight, but when I picked the grill up at the paint shop it looked spot on.

They color matched it to the silver sky hood bulge that I ordered also.

The painter told me that paint on plastic will look slightly different then paint on metal. We spent a good amount of time comparing samples, they had 5 different chips for silver sky metallic, all with the same paint code.

#17 ·
Got any daylight pics with the Pro headlights?

#18 ·
The silver seems to be hard to match exactly. Mine looks the same at certain angles. At other angles it looks spot on. Even the painted hood bulge from the factory more closely matches my custom painted grill surround than the truck.

#22 ·
I know there is at least one guy on here who kept the chrome surround. Saw his pics in the Pro Grill thread.

#28 ·
Complete the look. Just got these in from Roman @ToyotaOfCoolSprings. I was thinking about just painting them myself but with the cost of paint and the pain and effort it is for me to setup a "paint booth" it just made sense to have Roman's painter do them. They came out awesome.

Attachments

#29 ·
Those things did come out nicely. Now go, get them installed post haste! :D

#31 ·
Here's mine with powdered bumper ends.

Attachments

Reactions: blinky
#32 ·
And with Pro headlights.

Attachments

Reactions: blinky and Hotchef
#33 ·
sub

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.