Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Just got my new Tundra!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  LS1Steve 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! Just took delivery of my new Tundra! It already has a few things done to it, but I would like to do a few more. I'm coming from a 2007 Z06 and never really have had much experience with these trucks. I was considering: Nerf bars, Rear Bumper(to match the front), a new grill(the factory chrome is peeling), and maybe different headlights. Anyone have any input on these mods or anything else? I am loving the truck so far! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Congratulations on great looking truck

#7 ·
Welcome and congrats on that sweet ride.

Be careful with after-market headlights. I haven't found any alternative that's as reliable as the stock headlights. I was thinking of doing the bhlm on my stock headlights, but after reading about different problems like condensation, I've decided to stay stock. I don't dislike the stock headlights enough to be wiling to make them less reliable.

#10 ·
I ordered some black euro headlights from Octanemotorsports.com for my '05 Tacoma and had good luck with them. They have a few options for the Tundra. Maybe they'll work for you? Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.