Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Black TRD PRO, anyone else get one?

29K views 96 replies 49 participants last post by  5.7chip 
#1 · (Edited)
So I ordered a black pro the other day. It will be made on October 27. Appearntly as of now it's the only one coming to the north west. Has anyone else out there got they're name on one, and if so what are you paying? I got the crewmax at 44k. 1k less then msrp. They didn't want to work on the price much, as they thought the truck will sell itself at face value.

#5 ·
Congratulations. If I were shopping for one today, I would certainly get one myself. One sweet truck. Now the most difficult part, waiting.

#6 ·
Quick question, once you get the PRO, do you plan on doing anything to it or leaving it stock? Can't wait for real world pics!

#13 ·
Did you order a 2014 or a 2015? 2015 trucks should be on the lots very soon.
IMO, the Pro is just another package they overcharge for. You can do better upgrading it yourself, only difference is you can't get the stamped sheet metal. If you are paying for a first year, hope you keep it that way. And please, no body lift.

#19 ·
So I ordered a black pro the other day. It will be made on October 27. Appearntly as of now it's the only one coming to the north west. Has anyone else out there got they're name on one, and if so what are you paying? I got the crewmax at 44k. 1k less then msrp. They didn't want to work on the price much, as they thought the truck will sell itself at face value.

44k. My 560hp Camburg Lt Tundra cost me 50k
Just looked them up. That's a great looking truck. I'll take one for 50k. But I doubt they go for that these days. What year is your truck?

#24 ·
Talked to a guy today in payson, az that just got his inferno red trd pro tacoma. That color is amazing.

#25 ·
Ordered a black pro as well. Didnt see a sticker or options yet but it was built with trailer brake and sprayed inliner. My dealer said they got 2 allocated. Looks like end of october for mine. Was told inferno is built first,black is second then white.

#29 · (Edited)
Red TRD PRO Tundra here locally at a dealer. Sticker is $47,205 crewcab.

I think my TSS black 20" wheels with the aggressive BFG ATs tires would look way better on the TRD PRO. I don't like the street tire Michelin look on the pro wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.