Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Can this happen?

4K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Asian Dave 
#1 ·
Can my 08 tundra factory cd player that only holds one cd hold more? The reason i asked is because i had a cd in there this morning and then nothing inserted another one and went in. I am not crazy I was lessoning to it at lunch then tonight thought it was acting up but found either it held another cd or someone took the cd which is werid as my truck has been locked.

#4 ·
Guys I don't have a 6 disk CD player that I know of. I had the truck for 7 years and was a tundra grade/basic truck so doubt it has 3-6 disk player. I guess what I should of asked is possiable for basic CD player to hold more then 1 cd? It will only take one cd at a time. I think someone must have got the cd and is playing a joke on me?

#6 ·
What's the code on the radio? It's located on the faceplate in very small print. AD1803? A51829?

#10 ·
I assumed my player only held one... Wasn't listed in features or specs. My fj had a 6 disc changer.

#13 · (Edited)
I gotta go see if mine holds more than one now. Too curious.

Nope. Single disc for me.

#18 ·
I have 6 CD's stuck in my factory HU. I forgot to take them out when I had my new stereo installed.

#22 ·
Gentlemen,

After going to dealer today and asking about radio they told me it single disk. It would have load button near the eject button. the disk up and down is in place if I decided i wanted to add a cd changer. So I have no idea where the cd went and why some think i have 6 disk changer?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.