Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Tundra After Market Catalog

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  BamaTundraGuy 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I am looking for an all Tundra after market catalog. Is there any Or is there a specific webpage that has lots of cool stuff.

Im specifically looking for floor mats,tonnue cover,seat covers

#3 ·
There is actually a small catalog that I received with my BAmuffler from Keith. If I'm not mistaken it was all Tundra accessories. You might want to contact him for better information though. My advice is to check out places like Truck Accessories Custom Aftermarket Auto Truck Parts For Sale or AutoAnything | Auto Accessories & Aftermarket Parts | Truck Accessories & Car Accessories - Floor Mats, Tonneau Covers & Car Covers If you see something on svcustoms you are interested in, pick up the phone and give Josh a call. He's always taken care of us here at TundraTalk.

#4 ·
I use AutoAnything. They have quite a bit of stuff as well. As far as floor mats....do not get the WT's. You will want to get the Husky X-acts. They are a nice rubber with great coverage and easy to clean and take in and out. The Wt's are a hard plastic and they slide because the bottom is smooth. They dont form well either. I had them and sent them back. I have them in my wifes 4Runner and they are horrible. They don't make Huskys for hers. Alot of us have the Clazzio leather seat covers. You can get them from TRDSparks.

#5 · (Edited)
I've got a set of WT mats in my 2014 and couldn't be happier with them. No problems with the fit at all. Now, I did have a set of WT's in my 2008 and swapped them out for the Husky brand and wasn't happy with either brands. I did just make do with the Husky's although I would constantly have to adjust the mat on the driver side. Not sure what WT did to improve the fit on the 2014, but they got it right in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.