Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Phase 1 Complete - Details Matter?

4K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  Gogindantes 
#1 ·
7" BDS with Coils, Ironcross bumpers, Monster hooks, Ironcross steps, Hornblasters all installed.

Powdered/Painted Entire suspension!!! (UCA, LCA, Coils, Rear Axle, Front Diff, Both Drive Shafts, Leaf Springs, Suspension)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Sick looking truck!

Reactions: Gogindantes
#6 ·
When you bought those steps, did you have to specify the black and red? Love them, looking on their site and i was thinking about ordering all black but wasnt able to correctly find it.

thanks

#14 ·
I took off the plates and had them powder coated.

"Looks awesome man... Can't believe you did the rear axle... What horn blaster setup did you go with and how do you like it ? "

I went with the Katrina setup. Yeah man front axle and diff, rear axle, both drive shafts I will have to get better pictures of the underneath.

Thanks to all she is coming along.

#9 ·
I wanna see some front views

#10 ·
Damn dude... thats a lot of good stuff and hard work right there :) looks good!

#11 ·
Looks sick!

#12 ·
I am partial to red accents on non-red trucks. Looks amazing.

#15 ·
I didn't post any fronts because its not completed the chrome grill surround is killing me - waiting on my grill to come in but here ya go! I will post some.

In the photos you can see the coils UCA, LCA, front diff, lift and axle all done.

As always I want to thank IronCross Automotive, BDS, Fox, Nitrogears, Hornblasters.

Attachments

Reactions: jerskain
#17 ·
Sick truck!

I really want an iron cross bumper but that logo and their name across it kills it for me!

#18 ·
I agree has to be the worst looking logo out there. I was thinking if i bought one i would lay a few beads of weld over them and grind it smooth. A lot of work to do to an already expensive bumper. Id try and buy one unpainted and get it powder coated myself afterwards. Think that would work?

#20 ·
I like chrome (a proud chrome club member, haha), but for your truck, the chrome grille surround doesn't flow well with the rest of your awesome looking truck. Have you considered dipping it to see what it would look like?

#21 ·
I'm going to have it painted to color match, waiting for the grille to come in to do so though.

I also understand that the iron cross bumpers aren't for everyone but I am embracing their symbol and wil use the name cutout to do some unique things hopefully.

#23 ·
Don't get me wrong by my comment earlier truck looks amazing! I recommend the Royalty Core LED Grill like i have. It would look awesome on your truck!

#22 ·
Very nice looking truck!

#26 ·
Your rig looks incredible man nice work and I like the route you're taking with the truck.

Incredible attention to detail! Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.