Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Bull bars and push bars?

22K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  gpbst3 
#1 · (Edited)
Any body install a bull bar (ones that stop at bottom of grill, usually made of tubing) or push bars (ones that extend over center/front of grill - looks like grill/brush guards without the headlight protection) on their 2014?

Anybody know (verifiably) if the mount points the same as earlier Tundras (07-13)?

Just curious about the look on a 2014 (probably gonna wait for ranchhand regardless b/c of the deer menace where i live).

#2 ·
I just purchased a black bull bar for my black 2014 crewmax. I will probably get around to installing it some time this week and I will post a few pictures. It is a steelcraft and I ordered it from autoanything. It was listed to work with a 2014 so I'm not anticipating any fitment issues.

#5 ·
I have an Aries as well

@padillamia your Tundra looks good man!

#6 ·
rollin w/ the aries as well:

#7 ·
So a bull bar for a '07-'13 will fit on a '14 as well, correct?

#9 ·
Go all out and get a whole new bumper!

#12 ·
Anybody know of a push bar that is similar in layout to what goes on police/highway patrol cruisers? You know, the ones with two upright bars, but not a hoop connecting them at the top? I think those may look cleaner on a 2014 as they are more angular.

I like the Aries and other hoop styles on the 2013 and older models, just trying to change it up on my 14...

Any ideas?

#17 ·
Thats the one I was looking for...the Setina PB400...simple, clean and strong looking. Now I gotta find out if they make one to fit the Tundra and if they'll sell to an individual, not fleet or LE...

Thanks!

#16 ·
I had a ranch hand on my '07 for almost 4 years and it still looked perfect. No rust or chips anywhere. I think they only make replacement bumpers and full grill guards for the tundra though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.