Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Little disappointed @ Toyota!

17K views 129 replies 46 participants last post by  sanchez 
#1 ·
:mad:

I'm wanting to buy a new Tundra, but I don't like any of the colors! I currently have the Blue Streak Metallic, which they don't offer anymore. I want my same truck, just in a 2012 model. It's ridiculous that you can't special order one from the factory. This day in age, it's all about customization and being able to get what you WANT. Paying $35,000 to $40,000 for a new truck and not being able to get the color you want ticks me off.

Ford is the only vehicle manufacturer that currently offers a truck in a brighter blue color. Even though I'm not a fan of Ford, I want my dam Blue truck. It's a shame that I'm having to seriously look at a Ford Raptor just to get my blue truck!

Not like it's going to make a difference, but I sent Toyota an email explaining my situation. I hope they step up their game in the future! To me, a Toyota can't be beat, but I'm not paying that kind of money and end up having to dislike the looks of the truck I'm driving.

:mad:

#124 ·
They still sell the Corolla in Blue Streak Metallic.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
#126 ·
Yes the paint does suck.. My old 2003 T3 jade green mica paint chips on front easy same 2006 DC Tundra Blue DWaltrip paint weak..a lil mosquito can chip the paint that's how bad it is.. Lol.

#127 ·
Always tell my friends easy easy it's a fragile paint don't touch.. Lol

#129 ·
I was thinking a macro economics class might be of some assistance... You can't be the number one car manufacturer in the world catering to the 1%. Just 'aint gonna happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.