Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

White Tundra club !!!!

250K views 709 replies 331 participants last post by  SugrMag627 
#1 ·
Hey I want to be a member of the whitetundra club !!!!!! Yes I know I have to get some pics posted of the truck. I will take some soon after the holidays, haven't had any time as work has been consuming all my time these days.

#552 · (Edited)
Slower
I know those wheels are Ballistic Jesters, and a 3/1 lvl kit, tires are 305/55/20..
I just looked at his Sig..lol

#252 ·
Can I also join?

I"m curious, have any of you had your beautiful gloss white tundra, become a flat white tundra do to the single stage paint process?

If your truck is looking dull, see my post in the problem section of this forum.

My 5 year old truck has just been repainted. Its nice to see that Toyota stands behind its vehicles. My dealer told me that Toyota is aware of the problem. I would advise anyone with the problem to go to your dealer, it might not be to late to get a free paint job.

#256 ·
Looking good!

#257 ·
Warriorkm ... Did you get those lights from coach yet? If so wondering if you've got them mounted and how they are.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#258 ·
I havent yet! There were a couple of things he wanted to get perfect before he shipped them to me...but for the wait he did upgrade them to the D2 series! I will get them mounted up as soon as I receive them because my truck is also going in the shop to add some more lift! I received his 3" shackles from him today very quickly and cant wait for the install. Def. going to write up a thread once I get the lights in though!

Reactions: RedSurfSnow
#259 ·
I want in the white tundra club. How does one go about getting in?

#262 ·
Got a 13 TRD 4x4 today. Pretty basic truck, added remote start and trd exhaust. They get installed Friday along with Linex of the bed.

Has the back up camera, electric rear window, underseat storage, blue tooth and XM. Other than that, just like my Nautical Blue 09.

#263 ·
White Tundra club

How do i get in on this?:d

#264 ·
Maybe someone should actually start a white Tundra club? LMAO

#265 ·
What?!? You mean that we dont have a club?!?!:banghead:

All that time I spent washing and cleaning my truck to take a picture for the proof is wasted?

I could have been driving. :mad:

:D

#270 ·
here you go, there not oe but there bad ass
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

#269 ·
lol I want in if anyone starts the club

#272 ·
Maybe if someone would actually make a club.

#274 · (Edited)
White tundra club

Who i'm i sending my info too?
So i can get in on the club

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

#275 · (Edited)
Count me in. I would have preferred dark blue, as it's my favorite color; but I know my silver car has held up very well, hides dirt and scratches. I bought mine used, and it was basically all that I wanted in the first place.

My boss thinks I should get one of those magnetic signs for the truck, as he calls it a plumber's truck. Carfax says the prior owner was "commercial", so yeah, I guess it looks like a fleet truck. I don't care, as I like the way it is.

I'm tempted to get a magnetic sign with something like "supton's business // we do something, but not for you" on it, just as a gag gift. Especially when I'm helping someone move their stuff! The attached photo is from the first weekend I had it, someone asked me to move some stuff for them. Two trips like this. The utility trailer was a bit small, but it was sized for my Jetta, that's why it's so small.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.