Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Lifted Tundra Club (LTC)

200K views 1K replies 114 participants last post by  preacher35 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the "Official Lifted Tundra Club" of the forum. lets check out your ride. If its above stock with some rims/Tires join us!

http://liftedtundras.com

First rule of the LTC you do not talk about the LTC

Second Rule you must have a Tundra Lifted above stock

Third rule of the LTC Please gwt those pictures up here so we can see them!!

Like us on Facebook
Check us out on instagram for even more awesome looking lifted tundra's @LIFTEDTUNDRAS

Copy paste into your signature with assigned member #

Lifted Tundra Club (LTC) Member #

Lifted Tundra Club Members

#1 OilPaysBills

#2 nobloodnofoul08

#3 AcE311

#4 yotaforce

#5 JOHNNYZZZZ

#6 01G3Plat

#7 jgoin

#8 801tundra

#9 inkjunkie

#10 chphilo

#11 tundra pat

#12 ewired

#13 tigertiff06

#14 PikespkTundra

#15 TRDDAWG

#16 Jesse

#17 krewmaxxed

#18 Newtoy

#19 Aproc35

#20 Lando13

#21 MC360

#22 dandl

#23 Vandeab

#24 Soonertime

#25 hancholo

#26 KevinK

#27 gb steel

#28 Erict2007m

#29 Okie.lcb

#30 FunkinTundra

#31 Drewbates

#32 JetMek

#35 APachonRN71

#36 Layedouton222

#37 MADLAND

#38 Toy68

#39 Los

#40 tSquared43

#41 tri2hunt

#42 gmcgee

#43 jayguy

#44 ww1984

#45 MrAceman

#46 deedubb

#47 WhiteCheddar

#48 Jima82

#49 Rob_HP4

#50 c0mp|ex

#51 TODDK

#52 T Miller

#53 rstraube724

#54 KennyRogers44

#55 Pandundra

#56 Warriorkm

#57 Khandfw

#58 Snelly40

#59 MR4wdTRD

#60 Canis-X

#61 MikeWelsch

#62 Earev3

#63 Jbourque

#64 Bostick

#65 RBPYOTA

#66 Rampant Bagel

#67 Nikolai19

#68 DaveM[410_Hick]

#69 JOEGUAM

#70 Stormtrooping

#71 Clint

#72 DanDaily

#73 2014toyotaman

See less See more
#2 ·
I think there may be a club around here with this but I'm not 100% on that. However, you need to be more specific as to what a Lifted Tundra is in your opinion. Is this like, level kits or 4", or 5" or 6" and higher lifts?

#4 ·
In that case I'll get in. I have the OME 3" front strut/coil level with Bilstein 5100s in the rear sitting on 18" Ultra Phantom wheels with a 25mm offset wrapped in 295/70r18 Nitto Trail Grapplers:

#5 ·
LTC #2 man were growing at a nonstoppable pace. LOL

Reactions: nobloodnofoul08
#6 ·
Just ordered some 37X12.5X20 Nitto trail grappler MT and some fuel mavericks with a +20 offset, Also putting the 0-2.5 adjustable procomp prorunner struts. Should be around a 8" total lift which should fit those tires perfect.

I HOPE

#8 ·
Sure can! Nice CM by the way perfect hieght. I'm gonna spend some time this next week getting more guys in here. Just copy my sig LTC writing for #3
Welcome

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#9 ·
Reactions: bigsapz
#12 ·
Post some pics let's check it out at 3". And no 7-8" will definatlly not unqualify you, love to see it when it's done also

#13 ·
First pic has the old rims on it the second is the newer rims but is on the driveway so it doesnt show the "level". It has a prerunner look currently. Once the CST is on and I have new tires I will post pics.

#14 ·
Man! Talk about murdered out that looks badass. Can't wait to see it on your new lift!
Welcome #4 just copy my LTC writing in my sig.

#26 ·
Just getting starter on project "blackout"
lifted last week with new sneakers...

More enroute
Love this truck man! Looks like mine but with black Mavs instead of chrome. Very nice! What kind of offset your runnin 44?

#16 · (Edited)
Nice man are those mavericks? Anyway #5 is yours. beautiful truck man. Copy my LTC in my sig.

I'm flyin back to San Antonio today so maybe while I'm on the plane I'll update the first post with members names.
Welcome!

#18 ·
Nice rig, Love the color :D Welcome to the Lift club #6 is yours. Go to the first post and copy the LTC tag for your signature.

Repost after your "Future" work gets done. we all know your not going to stop there we never do lol!

Reactions: 01G3Plat
#20 ·
Alright I'm in. I'll post a couple of my lift growing i guess.

First is the 3" level in front/ nothing in the rear.

Then I finally added CB1's +3" rear shackles.

And then I finally went to the Rough Country 6" and still might go a tad higher sometime.

So this makes me #7 I guess.

#24 ·
Hey I like those wheels! :p Good looking truck though! I would love to do a 6" lift on mine but having to mess with the crossmember just doesn't do it for me. Maybe after the warranty is gone I'll consider it more.

Reactions: jgoin
#21 ·
Yes sir #7 . Man those bottom few pics looks straight off a magazine cover!! Nice work. Are you done "For now" or still in the works.

Also been looking for some of those lights for my 2014 CM any sites or ideas?

Reactions: jgoin
#22 ·
I might go a little higher to fit some 37's with the least amount of rubbing and modding.

And as far as the lights, I built mine and think building them is the way better then ordering mass produced aftermarket lights. I'd look into the few guys on here that do custom lighting on truck for side work.

Next time your in the SA area, look up a guy named Chip (@Goodvibessa is his TT name), He's on here so you can probably start picking his brain as to what you want and what he can do for ya.

#23 ·
Awesome I will be getting my grill on Saturday in SA I will look him up

#28 ·
My non complete build.. >:D

Attachments

#29 ·
@801tundra Hey man welcome to the club #8 is yours. Very clean lookinTundra! Were those headlights bought built or did you customize them?
@inkjunkie Love to see a nice Tundra that is "Not Complete" I am the same way bigger higher and better LOL Welcome to the Official Lifted Crew #9 is all yours bud.
@AcE311 not sure on a phone but using a laptop just go to your user CP and edit Signature option on the right

#31 ·
@801tundra Hey man welcome to the club #8 is yours. Very clean lookinTundra! Were those headlights bought built or did you customize them?
Thanks! They are actually the stock lights. Just a dark pic cause it was cloudy lol. I would love to do the BHLM soon. I want the murdered look with this truck.

#33 ·
When I get involved with something I go all out! Im putting together a website for all members present and future that can use to get event info parts ideas and share your photo's. I also own a decal shop so I will design some decals and put it to a vote on which one we should use. Anyone wanna help out lets do this thing! Im talking with a few designers right now and hopefully have some example homepages to sample. I haven't picked out anything yet so Ideas on layouts domain names literature etc.. is more than welcome. Also any web guys wanna help out PM me.

Also gonna work on discounted parts from some mod shops (Sponsors)

Once we have a logo and layout I will get to work on the decals and T-Shirts that also will want everyones opinion on layout.

Reactions: 01G3Plat and ACDan
#35 ·
Reactions: 01G3Plat
#36 ·
I like the logo. And the name is straight to the point. I give this two thumbs up.

#37 ·
Looks good man.

Is your decal shop in Tx or Ca?

#38 ·
Ok liftedtundras.com is ours :)
I didn't purchase the hosting yet because who ever steps up to do the buiding will need to select what hosting plan we should get.

My decal shop is in CA and its just a fun hobby thing I do it at my house. I do charge but I don't advertise its usually local shops or friends wanting stickers or graphics...

#40 ·
Still searching for a web designer. or We can go all out and use a company. I am all for pitching in to have a badass site for a place for our club but unless everyones in an agreement then will just wait till someone either joins with web building background or any of us know someone that can build a nice lookin site that follows the "Lifted Tundra" theme. once we get a main page designed we can start lookin at T shirts and sweatshirts. I got the decal side covered. Also like some feedback on weather to let anyone with a Tundra and a level kit or higher in Lifted Tundras or start with our "First 10" coming to an agreement on new membership.

Just throwing some ideas out there, Let me know what everyone thinks?

And if someone does web building PM me so I can give you access to liftedtundras.com control panel so we can pick a hosting plan that will work. I used GoDaddy to purchase the domain for 2 years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.