Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Tundra Campers Club

214K views 1K replies 205 participants last post by  gossemer75 
#1 · (Edited)
Calling all Campers !!

As I browse around Tundra Talk I see a lot of guys/gals with pics of there Tundra w/camper's... So if you enjoy camping of any kind wether it's tent, trailer, or RV come join us... It's a great place to Trade tips and talk trips both future and past!

All you need is a love for camping....Join the club

- We ask that you put your member number and stamp in your signature to help promote our club.

"Tundra Campers Club"

#1-Gossemer75 / Middleboro, Ma
#2- BigNuge / Seabrook NH
#3- 3TunToy
#4- danorox
#5- Daze823 / Plantation, FL
#6- fig1mc
#7- firerescue4 / Pocono Lake Pa
#8- Gr8shot
#9- schoolcb
#10- MotoPilot25
#11- biebs96
#12- afermedic
#13- Slate Crewmax
#14- J.Kempster / Louisville, KY
#15- Koditten
#16- Taco'sNTundra's
#17- tnjallen
#18- fireftr27 / Muskego, WI
#19- Juju2258
#20- fiveorover / High Point, NC
#21- markbrit
#22- Kpratte
#23- N2deep
#24- Nick13
#25- atl1glf
#26- C4CarpetCare
#27- Verger
#28- jjsav / Hudson Valley, NY
#29-Goliathdog / Delaware
#30- upgrayedd
#31- Wyo700
#32- Bigg Daddy
#33- 33Army
#34- awellis3
#35- Ditchhooker
#36- chd dad
#37- Bry_Guy
#38- MrSelfdizstruct
#39- Canadianboy
#40- Tow-Yoda
#41- tacog
#42- Ruperttug
#43- travbz24
#44- Black toyo
#45- wsw08
#46- whoop90
#47- Bardeenm1
#48- VAXB
#49- axonjaxon77
#50- bel73
#51- Aufevermike
#52- Daka320
#53- Ahanson82520
#54- jayhawkerr
#55- teamtlr
#56-cranstonez
#57-skychief
#58-dannybud14
#59-Tatted
#60-James9829
#61-mhutch30
#62-arsonhntr
#63-swimgreg
#64-choobaker
#65-Vulcan1600
#66-2toys
#67-amo292
#68-kmagee
#69-txbonds
#70-ng0m
#71-salomon
#72-safety77
#73-15 Limited
#74-mjroth33
#75-papasmurf
#76-BigK
#77-dpeach
#78-G Tundra
#79- mitch4ging
#80- TinHut66
#81- Sorinad
#82- tibadoe
#83- mgmt5500
#84- Sabreone
#85- Abel Sneed
#86- jpeterson
#87-Misawagator
#88-Rican Tundra
#89-mcook
#90-Pandundra
#91-swimgreg
#92-spepi
#93-equin
#94-gdhugh
#95-GLOCKAMOLE
#96-benboosted
#97-Duke_26

See less See more
#2 ·
following because im interested in a camper but dont have one

#3 ·
Thanks for checking it out, as the club grows I'm sure there will be a lot of great info for ya... As time goes on feel free to post up any question's or thoughts you have..

#4 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Making a camper out of my new Tundra as we speak. Keep an eye on my build thread to see how it comes out. Not sure if this counts enough to be part of the Campers Club. If so count me in!

#6 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

I have this camper on order. Supposed to be built this week. A 2015 Jayco X18d Hybrid

Reactions: Sorinrad
#11 ·
That looks like a 21' HTT, but that model number indicates 18'. Is there another bed in the rear? If so, that's a hell of a package in a 18' HTT!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
***Tundra Campers Club***

You know I'm in!!

I'll add this to my sig when I get in front of my computer.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck
Motor vehicle Vehicle RV Transport Travel trailer

Coachmen 23TQX Hybrid

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#8 ·
Count me in... We use a pop-up, mostly 2 - 4 night trips.... I find storage space being the most difficult part of using a Pop-up vs TT... Some things I've done to help is I got a small bathroom stand alone shelf, that I can put behind the sink to keep toiletries and other small odds and ends, and a snap together plastic 4 shelf system from Home Depot that I put outside of the trailer to hold stuff...

Attachments

Reactions: BigNuge
#9 · (Edited)
I'm on board with this club! I've got a 28ft Prime Time Avenger... had it since April and love it. I'm new to towing...I suck ass at backing it up but, I'm told practice..practice...practice...I have and I choose to use pull throughs!!!

Got a big trip witht the camper in December... going to Disney...if any of you have any insight, guidance, advice on the campgrounds at Disney...please hit me up.

Attachments

#14 ·
I am a Disney aficionado if you want any suggestions... I'm about 3 hrs away, have been at least 100 times, and have stayed at Fort Wilderness 3 times... How long are you staying? Going to parks? Any kids, if so what age?

#10 ·
Count me in. Going out this weekend! We have a Grey Wolf 26bh and love it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

#13 ·
Count me in, love to camp! We tent camp for now, but eventually I will buy and pull a trailer. We just did a camping trip at Black Canyon of the Gunnison early July, our first road trip in the new truck, had a blast.

Attachments

Reactions: 5280mcs and BigNuge
#18 ·
I'd definitely fall in the camping (or glamping) category. We pretty much go out at least once every month - sometimes as much as three times a month. Our most recent trip was to Natural Bridge, VA last weekend for Pirates weekend at Jellystone Park. In two weeks we'll be headed to Lake Gaston for jetski's and a little moto. The photo's are from two different trips.

Attachments

Reactions: axonjaxon77
#20 ·
Hey man...how are those Jellystone places? We're looking to plan a trip out to Natural Bridge.

#28 ·
Sign me up!

#30 ·
I looked into the Shades of Green...even going there, the cost was far more than what it's costing for Ft Wilderness...plus, personally, I like the fact that I have my own bed, own linens, own shower and bath (don't have to worry about other peoples foot fungus!!!).

#33 ·
WOW!!! This is an awesome response guys, thank you... I updated the original post with member numbers. Another idea to add is location to the original post order, would that be something folks would be interested in? If so please send me your location... So as it's probably obvious going forward I'll post numbers on the original post in sequential order as members pop up.

As far as the list at this point, BigNuge got a bump because thru another club on here he helped with the idea of this club. everyone else is by who I saw first, if I missed someone or miss spelled a name please let me know.

atl1glf I left you off the list for the time being because you said you'd like to follow the thread for now? Just so you know it's not just for campers so if you tent camp your in if you'd like. Let me know what you think...

#41 ·
Good response so far dude!

Feel free to put my town in, Im in Seabrook NH (right next to Hampton Beach). I camp throughout NH/ME/VT (for now...lol).

#36 ·
What number am I?

#37 ·
Couldn't resist posting these stock pics. We are picking up this exact model Saturday. It's inaugural voyage will be in about a week for a 3 day music festival. I'll get actual photos on our trip. My only worry at this point is getting it in the driveway.

Attachments

#38 ·
#52 ·
Duthcmen 261 BHS

My wife and I purchased our second camper this past February. We came across a good deal at the boat show at home here in Louisville, KY on a Dutchmen's 261 BHS. I don't have any whole pictures of the camper. We are going soon so I will post some here once I take them.

Here is a stock picture for now. I love being a camper family. Grew up at the lake spending every weekend in my grandparents houseboat. I was a swabby for many years but all things learned on the houseboat were transferable to the camper.

My Tundra is a towing machine :D. It was many nights reading on the forum that pushed me to buying the towing mirrors and Firestone Airbags.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.