Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Official Tri-State Club

299K views 4K replies 101 participants last post by  Allante043 
#1 · (Edited)
With the on-set of all the clubs springing up, I figured why not.. I've been here for a while, let me step up and start something.. Lets call it the Official Tri-State Club (as in NJ, NY, PA)

Rules of the club:
~any gen tundra
~must post a picture and your location (general area NJ,NY,PA) on your FIRST post to claim your number
~upon posting your picture, YOU and only YOU are responsible for counting and/or claiming YOUR respective Official Tri-State Club number and must post it in the post which contains your picture.
~all member numbers will be updated in the original post by me as often as possible.

Enjoy. Feel free to use this thread for setting up local and/or state meets or anything like that. Remember we are all here for the same reasons and interests.

Official Tri-State Members Club

#1 biebs96 NJ
#2 KoBear (VP) NJ
#3 pokerrx NY
#4 Orion NJ
#5 morser77 NY
#6 firerescue4 PA
#7 jjsav NY
#8 kunalsellsnj NJ
#9 ls11767 NY
#10 knumb NJ
#11 TundraTim21 PA
#12 jerbear NY
#13 adam20 NJ
#14 Don D NJ
#15 Bennett22 NY
#16 BabyTRuD NJ
#17 c0astie31 NY
#18 ex3739 NY
#19 apbtpetey NY
#20 sr54x4 NY
#21 chphilo PA
#22 kkjuicebox PA
#23 suplex NJ
#24 bootmud PA
#25 firefighter6686 PA
#26 Racemybuick NJ
#27 TacoMike NY
#28 erock NJ
#29 Greyhawk NY
#30 Pistolaro141 NJ
#31 nando5.7 NJ
#32 bowen873 PA
#33 caponeusmc NJ
#34 SamBurritos PA
#35 charliethetuna NY
#36 SDHI NY
#37 26pursuit NJ
#38 Newtoy PA
#39 Fttam NY
#40 HFOLB23 NY
#41 LoCal247 NY
#42 DirtyJerzTundra NJ
#43 Discover13 PA
#44 95Bmp10 NJ
#45 Lando13 NY
#46 micoinde DE (DE #1)
#47 peter01592 NJ
#48 dforlenza NY
#49 Door Ding NJ
#50 Vulcan1600 PA
#51 Gmcgee PA
#52 Ke0 PA
#53 Bspz28 NY
#54 Upstate NY

NOW ACCEPTING DELAWARE MEMBERS!!

See less See more
Reactions: Newtoy
#3,921 ·
DIAMONDBACK SE vs. TRUCK COVERS USA RETRACTABLE

need some club help. going in circles picking a bed cover for my Pro CM. i narrowed it down to 2 covers and although i am fully aware they are totally different looks wise and functionally, they both get me to my goal in having a mostly water proof cover for when i need to protect the cargo in the bed (vacations and such) and be able to mount a bike rack like a thule or yakima. i'm looking for opinions and more importantly, if any member has one of these 2 covers (or has a friend with one even on a different truck) and lives within an hour or so of me, i'll be willing to drive out to see it. both of these options will be used in conjunction with a full bed...bedrug. location is central jersey zip 08502.

option 1 is the Diamondback SE cover in black coating. it's not line-x anymore but it's "like" line-x. still looks cool....very aggressive, usually very good at shielding water. i don't need the HD because i won't be hauling 1600 lbs. on top of my truck any time soon (i.e. NEVER) so why spend the extra $400. this cover is about $1500.

DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Covers - Folding Truck Bed Covers : DiamondBack Truck Covers

option 2 is the truck Covers USA retractable cover. it is made from double walled aluminum, powdercoated, provides slightly less water protection from what i read but allows me greater assess to my bed without removing the diamondback panels all the time. this cover is about $1675 which will come with brackets so i can still use my bed rail system (or i lose them) and the locking mechanism.

Truck Covers USA | AMERICAN RACK SYSTEM

ready? go......

#3,922 ·
need some club help. going in circles picking a bed cover for my Pro CM. i narrowed it down to 2 covers and although i am fully aware they are totally different looks wise and functionally, they both get me to my goal in having a mostly water proof cover for when i need to protect the cargo in the bed (vacations and such) and be able to mount a bike rack like a thule or yakima. i'm looking for opinions and more importantly, if any member has one of these 2 covers (or has a friend with one even on a different truck) and lives within an hour or so of me, i'll be willing to drive out to see it. both of these options will be used in conjunction with a full bed...bedrug. location is central jersey zip 08502.

option 1 is the Diamondback SE cover in black coating. it's not line-x anymore but it's "like" line-x. still looks cool....very aggressive, usually very good at shielding water. i don't need the HD because i won't be hauling 1600 lbs. on top of my truck any time soon (i.e. NEVER) so why spend the extra $400. this cover is about $1500.

DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Covers - Folding Truck Bed Covers : DiamondBack Truck Covers

option 2 is the truck Covers USA retractable cover. it is made from double walled aluminum, powdercoated, provides slightly less water protection from what i read but allows me greater assess to my bed without removing the diamondback panels all the time. this cover is about $1675 which will come with brackets so i can still use my bed rail system (or i lose them) and the locking mechanism.

Truck Covers USA | AMERICAN RACK SYSTEM

ready? go......
I have the Diamondback. It is a great cover. I get some water intrusion but I bought mine used and the seals are not in the best shape. I am in the process of building a new rack for it. I have pieces of unistrut bolted to the cover which I use for attaching all different racks. The current build will be more permanent but is still based on the unistrut. I am tied up for the next few weekends but could meet you in a few weeks if you wanted to take a look at it.

Here is a link to my buildhttp://www.tundratalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=567874

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=567874

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#3,924 ·
So far yes. My windows were perfect. Almost every where else my windows always had a some area they missed are streaked but not here. The rest of the truck looked great as well. They got all the rail dust off. Paint feels great. I had the Arctic coating done. We will see how my DC comes out now. It is in there now. Then we will see how it works with the rain coming. I wonder if ko bear is getting commission . the place got three trucks this week .

#3,925 ·
Yeah that's what I said to Anthony when I was there 3 trucks in a week all do to social media. Glad your happy with his work. My black truck looks good but I think he's got his work cut out for him on this one. And I'm also debating on going there on Friday due to the rain. I'm not sure of how long it takes to cure. Id hate to drive out in the rain and ruin the finish.
Thanks for the update

#3,926 ·
My other truck took a day and half. Dropped the DC off yesterday at lunch time and I haven't heard anything yet. I figure I will get it back tomorrow. He actually offered to lend me his truck if I needed it. I assume it was his ford he was talking about but maybe he has something else he loans out.

#3,930 · (Edited)
Here they are. 900 each becuase I did 2 trucks

Attachments

#3,931 ·
Did he treat the Diamondplate boxes and the ladder rack as well?

#3,934 ·
Looks good.

#3,938 ·
Hey fellas. I have my truck listed on Craigslist for sale. Need something with larger rear seat for the kids car seats. If you know anyone interested pass it on. I'll try to post the link in a moment.

#3,940 ·
CM I hope[emoji2] I will keep my ears open.

#3,941 ·
That's certainly a consideration. Although, I wouldn't mind something with better mpg. We'll see. Gonna be selling my ATV as well. Once I get a Craigslist add going I'll post it up here. I gotta double check that's not against the site rules though.

#3,942 ·
If you decide to part out the BAMUFFLER or rear swaybar let me know. I would be intetested.

Reactions: morser77
#3,945 ·
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700. Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

#3,948 ·
Finished my bed rack today and got it mounted in time for the East Hadden Toyota Fire Co. Truck Show.

#3,950 ·
Truck was sold today. Guy came and fell in love with it and paid cash. I had a feeling it's go quick. Gotta figure out what to get now.

#3,953 ·
Bitter sweet. Glad it went quickly. Now time to pick out your CM! Let us know what you get.

#3,954 ·
Can't believe the truck is sold. Keep us posted with what you get.

Just got a two car driveway poured today. I think I need another you for the second parking spot.

Reactions: firerescue4
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.