Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Official Tri-State Club

299K views 4K replies 101 participants last post by  Allante043 
#1 · (Edited)
With the on-set of all the clubs springing up, I figured why not.. I've been here for a while, let me step up and start something.. Lets call it the Official Tri-State Club (as in NJ, NY, PA)

Rules of the club:
~any gen tundra
~must post a picture and your location (general area NJ,NY,PA) on your FIRST post to claim your number
~upon posting your picture, YOU and only YOU are responsible for counting and/or claiming YOUR respective Official Tri-State Club number and must post it in the post which contains your picture.
~all member numbers will be updated in the original post by me as often as possible.

Enjoy. Feel free to use this thread for setting up local and/or state meets or anything like that. Remember we are all here for the same reasons and interests.

Official Tri-State Members Club

#1 biebs96 NJ
#2 KoBear (VP) NJ
#3 pokerrx NY
#4 Orion NJ
#5 morser77 NY
#6 firerescue4 PA
#7 jjsav NY
#8 kunalsellsnj NJ
#9 ls11767 NY
#10 knumb NJ
#11 TundraTim21 PA
#12 jerbear NY
#13 adam20 NJ
#14 Don D NJ
#15 Bennett22 NY
#16 BabyTRuD NJ
#17 c0astie31 NY
#18 ex3739 NY
#19 apbtpetey NY
#20 sr54x4 NY
#21 chphilo PA
#22 kkjuicebox PA
#23 suplex NJ
#24 bootmud PA
#25 firefighter6686 PA
#26 Racemybuick NJ
#27 TacoMike NY
#28 erock NJ
#29 Greyhawk NY
#30 Pistolaro141 NJ
#31 nando5.7 NJ
#32 bowen873 PA
#33 caponeusmc NJ
#34 SamBurritos PA
#35 charliethetuna NY
#36 SDHI NY
#37 26pursuit NJ
#38 Newtoy PA
#39 Fttam NY
#40 HFOLB23 NY
#41 LoCal247 NY
#42 DirtyJerzTundra NJ
#43 Discover13 PA
#44 95Bmp10 NJ
#45 Lando13 NY
#46 micoinde DE (DE #1)
#47 peter01592 NJ
#48 dforlenza NY
#49 Door Ding NJ
#50 Vulcan1600 PA
#51 Gmcgee PA
#52 Ke0 PA
#53 Bspz28 NY
#54 Upstate NY

NOW ACCEPTING DELAWARE MEMBERS!!

See less See more
Reactions: Newtoy
#3,728 ·
Reactions: morser77
#3,732 ·
Dish Food Cuisine Ingredient Breakfast sandwich

Chicken chili burger with guoda and mac and cheese.

Also my rear view mirror fell off, taking with it a chunk of glass and cracking the windshield. Ugh.

Hopefully the windshield place warranties their work. It was less then 5 months ago.

#3,733 ·
View attachment 518841

Chicken chili burger with guoda and mac and cheese.

Also my rear view mirror fell off, taking with it a chunk of glass and cracking the windshield. Ugh.

Hopefully the windshield place warranties their work. It was less then 5 months ago.
Awesome looking/sounding burger!

They should warranty their work...I would think.

#3,735 ·
Yeah I noticed it wasn't up front anymore.

#3,736 ·
So they sealed the chip on the inside and remounted the mirror. Also gave me a new invoice with the repair and told me that if it cracks as a result they will swap out the glass for free.

#3,738 ·
Membership has its privileges.

#3,739 ·
Picked up some detailing supplies. I won the Sonax wheel cleaner and wheel brush from Detailed Image. Figured I would get the CG afterwash and Menzerna SF4500 as well because they were on sale and had free shipping with my prize.

Got the CG grape max suds and polish sampler on Amazon for 25% off during a promotion. Stock up while it's cheep!

Detailed Image had the stuff to my door in 2 days. Their prices are good and they have lots of sales.

Attachments

Reactions: morser77 and knumb
#3,740 ·
Picked up this guy. 21 bucks on sale at harbor freight. Bumper Soil Automotive exterior Auto part Floor
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Car

Sucks being so short.

#3,741 ·
#3,744 ·
So I've already written off Wappingers Totota for any service for my truck based on their lack of quality since their expansion. My wife has her oil change interval sticker that is hand written for 35K so she made an appointment for today. My newborn is not feeling well so I took her car. I get there and the guy tells me it's not due until 40K and the sticker is for "service" which today consists of a tire rotation. So my wife is pissed because she specifically told the service person over the phone that she was coming in for an oil change and she feels they should of caught the mistake over the phone...I don't know. He then tells me it'll be about 90 mins before its done...for a simple tire rotation...something I can do in my driveway in 25 mins. So I walked out disappointed again. I HIGHLY doubt we will buy another Toyota because we refuse to use Wappingers and Kingston and Newburgh are just too far away. Guess I need to start researching other auto makers. Smh.

#3,748 ·
Everything you add to the trailer ups the tongue weight which is typically 10 to 15% of the trailer weight. Don't forget to add in the weight of any accessories you have added to the truck. You will also need a weight distribution hitch.

I think you will be fine from what you are saying. You can always scale it and know for sure.

#3,749 ·
After waiting 2.5 months my tires were never shipped and Deals Wheels stopped communicating with me after 1 email. After my 4 calls, lots of emails, and Facebook messages went unanswered I had the charge reversed by my credit card company.

Needles to say, I would not recommend that you use them.

#3,754 ·
Damn is everything you do supercharged

#3,755 ·
Damn KO...

All I did was add two ammo boxes onto my deck rail system to hold my tie downs and some rope.

Automotive exterior Vehicle door Vehicle Car Bumper

Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Room Family car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive exterior

#3,756 ·
Anyone know a good website or resource to check a VIN for a motorcycle? I bought a bike from a friend of a coworker awhile back and before I start putting money into a restoration I want to make sure that everything checks out. I really don't think it's stolen because the VIN is still etched on the frame and the plate with the VIN has zero signs of tampering but can't be to safe right? I've used a couple of the free online VIN checks from websites like the NICB but who knows how accurate a free check is.

#3,757 ·
For you beer nuts...theses things are a must! Hydro Flask pint and growlers. Double insulated stainless keeps drinks cold for 24 hours. The pint cup, even though it has an open top, keeps beer ice cold and it doesn't sweat at all. A little pricey but well worth it. Just ask Santa for them lol. Bottle Product Drinkware Drink Water bottle

#3,758 ·
I use the hydroflasks for work. I have a few of them. The 40oz fits in the cup holders of my work truck so I use them everyday.

I like them because they work and take a beating. I have 3 of the 40s and two are dented and missing 30-40% of their paint.

I did debate about the pint glass... So, you say it's good? Hmm... How long cold are we talking?

#3,760 ·
There is a YouTube video some guy made where he put cold water and ice in a hydro flask pint and the same in a glass pint. 4 hours goes by and the ice is completely gone in the glass. Ice looks almost the same in the hydro flask. I forgot some beer in mine the other day for about 90 mins and it was still cold when I came back. I like it for sure. Obviously it only takes 20 mins or so to drink your beer, but it's nice that it's cold the whole time regardless if your holding it or not and it never sweats.

#3,762 ·
Yea that screams yard work buddy.

#3,759 ·
Morsers have you tried the Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner yet? Thoughts? I tried the Sonax Wheel Cleaner plus I won on Facebook. Not overly impressed with it. The wheels were cleaner but still required a good scrubbing to get them fully clean. I'll stick to my eagle one a to z all wheel and tire cleaner at 4 bucks a bottle.

#3,761 ·
Yeah I wasn't very impressed either. I wouldn't get it again. I've heard it's better for cars/trucks that have alot of break dust issues.

Reactions: firerescue4
#3,763 ·
16 Day Camping Trip

Family and I just finished a 16 day camping trip:

Left my home in NY and went to:

Harpers Ferry, WV
Natural Bridges, VA
Smokey Mountains, Anchor Down RV Resort, TN
Nashville, TN
Louisville, KY
and then home through Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Family had a great time. But it is nice to be home

Total miles 2985. Out of that, 1950 was pulling the camper. The Tundra did great, no issues. Averaged about 9 MPG when pulling.

#3,766 ·
Haha that's awesome. I white ones are a branch of ups freight.

#3,767 ·
Just picked up a rear seat/bag for the quad. My daughter likes it so far

Attachments

Reactions: jjsav and morser77
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.