Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Official Tri-State Club

299K views 4K replies 101 participants last post by  Allante043 
#1 · (Edited)
With the on-set of all the clubs springing up, I figured why not.. I've been here for a while, let me step up and start something.. Lets call it the Official Tri-State Club (as in NJ, NY, PA)

Rules of the club:
~any gen tundra
~must post a picture and your location (general area NJ,NY,PA) on your FIRST post to claim your number
~upon posting your picture, YOU and only YOU are responsible for counting and/or claiming YOUR respective Official Tri-State Club number and must post it in the post which contains your picture.
~all member numbers will be updated in the original post by me as often as possible.

Enjoy. Feel free to use this thread for setting up local and/or state meets or anything like that. Remember we are all here for the same reasons and interests.

Official Tri-State Members Club

#1 biebs96 NJ
#2 KoBear (VP) NJ
#3 pokerrx NY
#4 Orion NJ
#5 morser77 NY
#6 firerescue4 PA
#7 jjsav NY
#8 kunalsellsnj NJ
#9 ls11767 NY
#10 knumb NJ
#11 TundraTim21 PA
#12 jerbear NY
#13 adam20 NJ
#14 Don D NJ
#15 Bennett22 NY
#16 BabyTRuD NJ
#17 c0astie31 NY
#18 ex3739 NY
#19 apbtpetey NY
#20 sr54x4 NY
#21 chphilo PA
#22 kkjuicebox PA
#23 suplex NJ
#24 bootmud PA
#25 firefighter6686 PA
#26 Racemybuick NJ
#27 TacoMike NY
#28 erock NJ
#29 Greyhawk NY
#30 Pistolaro141 NJ
#31 nando5.7 NJ
#32 bowen873 PA
#33 caponeusmc NJ
#34 SamBurritos PA
#35 charliethetuna NY
#36 SDHI NY
#37 26pursuit NJ
#38 Newtoy PA
#39 Fttam NY
#40 HFOLB23 NY
#41 LoCal247 NY
#42 DirtyJerzTundra NJ
#43 Discover13 PA
#44 95Bmp10 NJ
#45 Lando13 NY
#46 micoinde DE (DE #1)
#47 peter01592 NJ
#48 dforlenza NY
#49 Door Ding NJ
#50 Vulcan1600 PA
#51 Gmcgee PA
#52 Ke0 PA
#53 Bspz28 NY
#54 Upstate NY

NOW ACCEPTING DELAWARE MEMBERS!!

See less See more
Reactions: Newtoy
#3,363 ·
I think I passed you yesterday. White 14 lifted with a mesh grill?

#3,365 ·
#3,369 ·
I skipped outta work yesterday and headed to West Milford to go quad riding with my buddies and brought my dad along. Well worth the vacation

The man. The myth. The legend.
Looks like a fun place to ride. I had mine out for firewood duty and family rides this weekend. Looking forward to getting out some more.

Reactions: knumb
#3,367 ·
I haven't got out yet but I'm dying to ride. State land there or private property? Looks nice.

#3,376 ·
Had the truck serviced this morning.

Oil change, tires rotated and road force balanced and alignment.

As usual my service friend took care of me and I escaped with a bill more then half of what it should have been.

Grateful to him as always for his generosity.

#3,377 ·
been gone awhile fella's but i'm hoping to be back more often, just quit my job that was 10 mins from my house on friday for a new job about 30 mins from my house (newburgh,ny) that i start tomorrow (wednesday). had enough of literally working 7 days a week and having no real life, benefits, or a real reason to stay loyal to that job. now i go to a job that is paying me more money an hour, i have a set work schedule, and weekends off to get back to playing golf and spending time with my girlfriend and her 3 year old daughter.

#3,379 ·
Wow. That's awesome! Take photos!

#3,380 ·
Painted the chrome bars on the limited grill gloss black.

Left the surround and emblem chrome chrome for some contrast. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Automotive exterior

Before
Grille Automotive exterior Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Love the mods that cost $3.

#3,384 ·
Good! I'm glad to here that. They are great people there. My one uncle drives 90 mins each way to go there for service.

#3,385 ·
Xd Machete

Just ordered new wheels this afternoon. I went with Xd Machete ( Matte grey w/black ring), I believe they are new for 2015. I haven't seen any other trucks running them, they should be here in 3-4wks. :bounce::bounce:

#3,386 ·
Nice. Any pics?

I actually googled them. They are really nice. Gonna look good!

#3,388 ·
I'm an idiot.

Walking through Walmart the other night I found a Sony Double DIN touch screen radio on their clearance table that was brand new and unopened for only $199. No Nav or Bluetooth which was fine with me so I pounced on it thinking it was a good deal after a quick google search for prices showed used ones going for ~$250 and reading pretty good reviews. I knew I would need the dash kit and wiring harness, another $60. Finally ready to do the install have my tools laid out ready to take out the factory radio and as soon as I go ahead and open up the wiring harness I realize I forgot about my damn steering controls :ugh: Do some more googling and find out it's another $70 for that so my $200 impulse-buy radio is now $330 :banghead:. I go online to crutchfield like I should have from the beginning and find a nicer Pioneer radio with all of the hookup accessories that I need and 2-day shipping for only $275. Needless to say this stuff is all going back and my weekend plans of wiring my light bar and installing my new radio and door speakers are pretty well shot. These damn impulse buys will be the death of me.

#3,389 ·
Been the before^^^ Learned from this site to always research thoroughly. But smart to get it if you thought if was a steal because you can always return it like you're doing.

Reactions: HFOLB23
#3,390 ·
Yup, made sure I could before I left the store and varified it with customer service before I left.

Just got off the phone with Oakley's U.S. Standard Issue site, great expirience! I'm sure some of you Govt and Military guys already know about the Standard Issue site but a few weeks ago I ordered a pair of glasses, a second set of lenses and some other small items. The pair I wanted was only offered in one lense tint and I didn't think I would like them so I ordered the replacement lenses for the same model in a tint I already own on a different pair. Anyways they show up and I actually like the lenses that came with the frames way better than the second set of lenses I ordered with them. Called them up and in less than 6 minutes had spoken to someone, gotten set up to receive an email, and had all my questions answered. They were super helpful in doing the return and they're even picking up the return shipping. Love Oakley and the U.S. Standard Issue site!

#3,391 ·
Venison steaks and some brews to finish up my last weekday of vacation.

#3,393 ·
#3,392 ·
Yeah they have some great prices. I get all my sunglasses from there. I actually buy black socks from them for work too. They hold up great and are pretty inexpensive.

#3,394 ·
My father in law saves all his venison steaks for summer time when we grill...I can't wait for some!

#3,395 ·
Had some left over paint and one tundra badge after my debadging.

Painted it up and placed it back on the tailgate.

Thoughts? Leave it, remove it?

Vehicle Car Font Bumper Family car

Don't mind the road dirt.

Reactions: jjsav
#3,396 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.