Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

** New England Tundra Club **

168K views 2K replies 152 participants last post by  Freakingtrouble 
#1 · (Edited)
Calling all Tundra owners of New England !!

Looking to set up some meets, trade mod ideas or just get together, BS and have a few drinks!

All you need is a Tundra....Join the club

- We ask that you put your member number and stamp in your signature to help promote our club.

New England Tundra Club Member List

#1 - AC913 - Tiverton, RI
#2 - RIjon - Hope Valley, RI
#3 - jbtoy1 - MA
#4 - dpratte - Scituate, RI
#5 - gossemer - Middleboro, MA
#6 - RedSurfSnow - Bristol, RI
#7 - BigRed2007 - Northeastern, CT
#8 - 650h1 - New London, NH
#9 - MANIACPC - Keene, NH
#10 - riccnick - Montgomery, MA
#11 - c0astie31 - Western, MA / Long Island, NY
#12 - jricher82 - Millville, MA / Fanwood, NJ
#13 - Rob's08 - Somers, CT
#14 - Jack McCarthy - Tewksbury, MA
#15 - schwalby - Northwood, NH
#16 - Icon - Monson, MA
#17 - broncorm - Ascutney, VT
#18 - Warrior62 - Fairfield County, CT
#19 - N3o67LongBed - Fairfield County, CT
#20 - Silverfz - North Attleboro, MA
#21 - chaentjens - Moodus, CT
#22 - sheertrror - Hanover, MA
#23 - BigNuge - Hampton Beach, NH
#24 - yup Mainer -, ME
#25 - kelkel67 - Watertown, MA
#26 - 11_Red_TRD - Maynard, MA
#27 - bigmoo - Manchester, NH
#28 - Ed.A - Canterbury, CT
#29 - nobloodnofoul08 - CT
#30 - wktjr - Brunswick, ME
#31 - jimgasser - Colchester, CT
#32 - Smac92201 - Graniteville, VT
#33 - jnprn2003 - Bristol, RI
#34 - wnelax04sr5 - Granby, CT
#35 - roboots21 - Pittsfield, MA
#36 - mcguire0010 - Mashpee, MA
#37 - bgblktruck - Litchfield, ME
#38 - MASSappeal - MA
#39 - scott.a - Jefferson, ME
#40 - nibbs - Danbury, CT
#41 - kpratte - Hudson, NH
#42 - Marlboro Man - Johnston, RI
#43 - IForceDude - Westboro, ME
#44 - matrdguy - Southwick, MA

-

See less See more
#1,261 ·
Member list is updated. Please be sure to put the club sig (with number) in your sig so we can keep numbering assignments straight....thanks guys!

#1,263 ·
We have a club meet coming up in June (6/20) @ The Red Hook Brewery in Portsmouth NH. Club rules state the newest member buys the first round....that's all you gotta do, then you're in!

#74 , welcome aboard!

Reactions: Saber and Warriorkm
#1,266 ·
I got some ideas for decals if anyone is interested I can get some printed up for the meet

#1,268 ·
Let's see`um!!! (the decal designs that is) >:D

#1,277 ·
Newcomer from Auburn, ME looking to join. What is great is I just took that day off from work (6/20) and Portsmouth isn't that far of a drive, I may just make it.
Count me in!
Welcome aboard. You will be member #75 . Please update your sig line.

Hello NE club member. From Lowell, MA. Recently picked up 2014 DC sr5 TRD. Based on past post reading, June 20 at Red hook to be the destination and initiation for new club members. IM IN!
Welcome aboard to the NE gang. You will be assigned #76 . Please update your sig line.

As more members are saying they will or may be joining the meet on 6/20, we (BigNuge or myself)
will post a separate message to keep a running list to track who may be attending.

#1,270 ·
This is really sad...truck got towed with 7000 miles...it's just a fluke I know it

Attachments

#1,273 ·
Could be the computer controlling the 4WD. I wonder if it needs a reset. I had an issue with my 4Runner where it didn't engage the 4WD for a long time (sometimes up to 5 miles all under 52mph) and I ended up just putting the battery out for 5 mins then put it back in and I drove it engaging and disengaging the 4WD without issues.

The only other thing I can think off is the transfer case.

#1,275 ·
I thought it was because you put on your summer tires and truck was only 2wd, and couldn't get up that hill LOL....... Sounds like computer glitch or bad actuator for 4wd.

Reactions: Warriorkm
#1,276 ·
Hello NE club member. From Lowell, MA. Recently picked up 2014 DC sr5 TRD. Based on past post reading, June 20 at Red hook to be the destination and initiation for new club members. IM IN!

Reactions: Warriorkm
#1,278 ·
It's official! Im a NE tundra Club member! WOot WoOt, made my day.

Side note, anyone upgraded their factory amp with an aftermarket? I've read thru several threads and it seem to be straight forward with the install. Maybe i could pick your brain or flood you with questions via PM. thanks in advance

#1,280 ·
I'm thinking 1 pm? Allowing people enough time to get here...or is that too late plus...by the time we grab a bite...might not being during lunch rush?

I already got that day off so count me in!!

Reactions: BigRed2007
#1,281 ·
morning would be difficult since my kids usually have dance and games. anytime after lunch was be ideal.

#1,285 ·
I do not see you on the master list. Not sure if you requested a number previously or got missed in the shuffle.

Either way, I would say you are now assigned #77 in the group.

Please update your sig line and to other members that have not done it yet, can you update as well to make tracking much easier for us.

Need help, drop a line.

#1,289 ·
I'm liking seeing all the interest in the 6.20 meet-up that is great.... I was planning on being there but unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you see it lol, I won't be making it but it's for good reason. My wife got me txt to Monster Jam in Foxboro that day for my bday. As much as I was looking forward to meeting up with you guys, I am looking forward to my sons first Monster Jam experience....

#1,296 ·
My wife got me txt to Monster Jam in Foxboro that day for my bday. As much as I was looking forward to meeting up with you guys, I am looking forward to my sons first Monster Jam experience....
Bring earplugs, for everyone.. It's mind blowing how loud it is, like somebody playing the bongo drums on your chest.

But, good time no less.

- Ken

Reactions: riccnick
#1,299 ·
Hey NE Tundra Club! Just joined the forums, checking in from N. Attleboro with a White 5.7 2010 Double Cab.

If you see a tall bearded dude cruising around western MA wave me down for a beer!

#1,300 ·
Im Jimmy from south shore ma, wondering if I can join I got a 4.7 with a ready lift spacer, k@n intake, flowmaster 44, hids and new leaf springs.

#1,304 ·
Sneak peak!! Everything is in the shop goes in monday!! Check out my build for more updates! Getting ready for the meet in june!

Attachments

Reactions: BigNuge
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.