Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Alaska owners!!

6K views 41 replies 12 participants last post by  Brentc 
#1 ·
Just got to Anchorage yesterday. Truck should be here in a few weeks! We should have a meet or something. Would be nice to have a few friends to call to work on our trucks or get muddy :)

Reactions: NightRodeo
#4 ·
Good to hear more AK tundras. PM me I can give you contact info. Not much of a tundra scene in town but the tacoma guys are getting pretty active. Went wheeling with one of them today. I think the FJ guys may have a club as well but have not crossed paths with any of them. My build log is "cabinfever" to put a name to the truck...

#6 ·
I wanna come to alaska and go out in the snow with y'all. Always been a dream of mine to go there one day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
You wouldnt regret the visit. Unless you get eatin by bear or something:) maybe we will have a club goin

Reactions: kbbauman
#11 ·
Not too bad. I'm in anchorage and don't even have it winterized. Get some wheels, tires and a lift or I will be more badass and you might become quickly insecure....

#13 ·
Another beautiful day here. Glad the wind has died down. Cant wait for the snow to be gone and roads dried so I can give the CM a bath.

Reactions: NOTSOF8L
#15 ·
I need labor help when I get around to wrapping my truck. Does that count as a meet?

#16 ·
The truck is getting HIDs and debadged right now :) It will be clean for a day hopefully. lol

And wrapping a truck is a meet! Working on the trucks always justifies a get together!

#22 ·
I was thinking the hobby shop. Nitro 3/1 leveling kit, method black double standards and wild peak in 305s

#23 ·
I would love to help but I think I have darn near every weekend booked until after 4th of July. Let me know when you determine a time and place and I will see what I can do.

#24 ·
The local Tacoma group has a get together Thursday night at 6:30 if anyone wants to crash it.

#26 ·
Sounds like 6:30 meet at the city church in South Anchorage. They are then going somewhere to eat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.