Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Military owners

80K views 557 replies 236 participants last post by  emeraldgreen66 
#1 ·
Ok, military Sir and Ma'am let have a Military Tundra owners club :lol5:. Before we get ahead of our self let have some ground rules :D

1. No politics discussion here.
2. No names calling regardless of branch of services.

I can't think of anything else as them budlight starting to kick in hard. Let me start by introducing myself :D. I am a Private First Class in the Marine Corps since Dec 1997 :lol5:. Currently station at Marine Forces Reserve New Orleans Louisiana (fishing paradise and murder capital of the U.S). I own a lifted 07 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Pyrite Mica. You can see all my modifications in the signature block except the Katzkin leather seat. My future mod will be the 3" body lift, Interior wrap and TRD supercharger next year. If you are happen to be in the area feel free to hit me up for a few drinks :eek:

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey all,

I am a prior-enlisted officer-in-training at the United States Air Force Academy. (I really hope that rule about no name calling is taken seriously :lol5: )

I'm currently in Colorado, was enlisted previously at Hickam AFB, HI. Used to be 3E9, Emergency Management, loved my job, but wanted more education and opportunities in life, so I "betrayed" my enlisted side and am currently 1.5 years away from commissioning, hopefully as 14N, Intel.

#3 ·
Welcome aboard sir. My 81mm mortars platoon was arrested by the AF MP back in 1999 as we try to get through the gate and my Lt said Ohrah to one of the female MP so we all got pulled over as she consider that as sexual harassment hahaha. I went back to Hickam AFB in 2011 for a special mission with JPAC. So you will be working at Buckley AFB in the future?

Reactions: AFATundra
#528 ·
Hey all,

I am a prior-enlisted officer-in-training at the United States Air Force Academy. (I really hope that rule about no name calling is taken seriously :lol5: )
Why, the "officer" part or the "Air Force" part? Lol
Hell, the chair farce had the sweetest base amenities in the Sandbox...swimmin pools, movie stars
I kid I kid... Former US Navy Seabee here, 2000-2008. Little bit of desert time, mostly personal security and convoy security ops. Lil lady got wind of what I was actually doing vs what I TOLD her (I'm just repairing radios, baby) and kindly asked me not to re-enlist...bummer. Glad to be here!

#6 ·
Auburn LSD is my next big purchase!

I like the Billet UCA, BUT, I'm not convinced it's worth the extra money. Yes, it looks damn sexy. Yes, it is much lighter, even lighter than the stock one it was replacing! However, I had an issue. It's so boxy and large that my tires were rubbing on it when they should not have been. If you have a lower offset or just regular sized tires, it probably won't be a problem. Just take that into consideration before purchase!

Reactions: Sngo
This post has been deleted
#11 ·
On a side nope; a buddy of mine from Texas want to trade his RW wheels for my BBS wheels. He has a brand new Toyo ATII 35" but I am still undecided.

#20 ·
Was an active duty Sergeant from 1997-2010 in the Marine Corps. CH-46E and MV-22 crew chief, deploying in 00-01/03/05/and 08.

Now I am actually an assistant service manager at Hendrick Toyota/Scion of Wilmington here in NC.

On my 5th Tundra, an 04, 06, two 07's, and now a 2012 TRD Sport edition.

Reactions: Thinlizzyfan
#27 ·
hahahaha, thank you brother. Welcome aboard. I've been wondering how our NBC boy can go through their training. To me 5 mins in the gas chamber is hard enough lol.

#34 ·
Count me in. Corporal looking at Sgt at some point in time here soon. 6286 C-130/V-22 Safety and Survival Mech looking at becoming an Aerial Observer. Looking at lat moving here soon. Was stationed at New River but am now in Okitraz against my will. Someone thought it would be funny to put me in a new squadron versus let me deploy again...

#35 ·
Welcome aboard brother. Okinawa ain't too bad once you get used to it. You can either become a GYM freak or an alcoholic :D. I was in Okinawa in 98, 2000 and 2002. Oh BTW i love Camp Hansen home of the grunts :D

#39 ·
Active duty Air Force. I was a 8G000 at the Air Force Honor Guard in DC for a little over 6 years. I also worked in ANC and did President Fords funeral and others. I had over 2000 ceremonies/funerals under my belt before I left. I am now a 6C0 which is contracting and coming up to my 8 year mark. I am currently stationed at Maxwell AFB in Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#44 ·
Whats going on! I am an enlisted U.S. Navy Seabee. Equipment Operator First Class(E6) Currently in Gulfport, MS. I have a 2007 Tundra CrewMax Limited, Pyrite Mica, Stock. I have HUGE plans for my truck......unfortunatly, the wife has other plans :-(

Reactions: Sngo
#45 ·
Welcome aboard brother. I feel your pain bro esp when she knows exactly how much you get paid with all your entitlements :D. Show her a few pics of modified truck in the same color as your she may let you do it :D

#47 ·
Greetings fella's, SMSgt (E8) here from Oregon. Was 9 years USMC Reserves prior to this 15 year hiatus serving Active Duty in the Air Force/Air National Guard. We train all F-15 pilots worldwide. Saw a fellow Airman at Maxwell (Razorbilo) a few threads up, may be seeing him in March for SNCOA #13-03 at the Annex when I'm there. I'm driving the Tundra down 3rd week in March. Also, saw a USN SeaBee (IMACB) from Gulfport. Stayed at the FamCamp there many times when I was on the Gulf Coast or at Keesler AFB. We prolly shared chow together at the Seabee base...

Nice to see you all...

..............\|||/..........................
..............(@@).........................
_____ooO_( )_Ooo___________________________
_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|__|
___|____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____|
_____|_KILROY_WAS_HERE_|____|_____|____|

#52 ·
Will do man thanks! I may need on location of the Auto hobby shop for an oil change...

#55 ·
There is one on maxwell. One of the few things we have. I am not too sure about Gunter but they are 15 mins apart

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: Kilroy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.