Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Spudd74's 2016 cm build

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  spudd74 
#1 ·
I just picked up my truck Thursday. Have a ton of ideas and plans of what I want to do. Here's a pic of when I got her home. Already have a few things ordered. I will post pics as I get stuff done.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I got the bed Line-x'd today. I figured I'd get the important protective things done first before the fun stuff View attachment 669841
Looking good. Do you have an SR 5 with TRD package? The fire color is nice.

I bought mine just over 2 weeks ago. It came with the bed line-xed. I'm also working on customizing mine. I look forward to seeing your build. What is your wish list and expected order?

Thanks,

#7 ·
I tinted the front windows and the brow of the windsheild. It's crazy how much of a difference window tint makes. I have a Readylift 3/1 leveling kit I'm going to put on this weekend. I know it's not the right way to do it, but I'm not exactly sure what I want to do yet suspension wise. I'm looking really hard at 6112's with coachbuilder shackles or BDS 4.5". Until I figure it out I have to get rid of that factory rake. >:D

#8 ·
Trucks already looking good bro. Keep us updated with what you choose to do with suspension. I've got the CoachBuilder Shackles and I love them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.