Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Wagon's Supercharged 2014 Tundra (The Black Hammer)

8K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  KoBear 
#1 · (Edited)
So I've done a lot of lurking on the forums because for the most part I didn't have anything worth while to contribute. But over this last year I've done 2 Mods to my truck, the first being I gave it the TRD Supercharger and then I leveled it and gave her some new shoes. I went with Fuel Octanes and Atturo Trail Blades 35x12.5x20. The next step is to black it all out. I'm getting the windows tinted on Tuesday and then seeing about the bumpers and grille.

BAMufflers 6" TRD Replacement Exhaust

Windows Tinted

Day I brought her home
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Supercharger in November
Land vehicle Vehicle Engine Car Auto part

Leveling Kit/Wheels/Tires
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

See less See more
#9 ·
Time to take all the badging off

#13 ·
So I've done a lot of lurking on the forums because for the most part I didn't have anything worth while to contribute. But over this last year I've done 2 Mods to my truck, the first being I gave it the TRD Supercharger and then I leveled it and gave her some new shoes. I went with Fuel Octanes and Atturo Trail Blades 35x12.5x20. The next step is to black it all out. I'm getting the windows tinted on Tuesday and then seeing about the bumpers and grille.

Windows Tinted

Day I brought her home
View attachment 436849

Supercharger in November
View attachment 436857

Leveling Kit/Wheels/Tires
View attachment 436865
View attachment 436873
View attachment 436881
What size is the width of the wheels? 20x9 or 20x10?

#19 ·
NKSpartan, i drilled holes through the box and used the J hooks it came with to hook it into the pockets in the bed. Didn't have to do mods to the bed.

To anyone thinking about the supercharger, I'll tell you its the best thing I've ever spent money on. I love the power gains and the whine it makes when you give it hell.

Keith just finished the trd replacement exhaust for it so it should be here soo. I can't wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.