post #1 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-25-2016, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
OEM Audio Plus Reviews

Not intended to be a Commercial Post.

Wanted to create an archive of the reviews associated with the OEM Audio Plus Sound Solutions made exclusively for the Toyota Tundra Crewmax / Double Cab:

What are Owners saying about OEM Audio Plus?
(Did we miss your review?! Send us the link via PM - Thanks!!)

**'14+ TUNDRA CREWMAX PRODUCT SHOWCASE**

awedio
(Crewmax)
FishCandy
(Crewmax /JBL Enhancement)
HorwitzS
(Crewmax)
JoeG
(Crewmax)
Lancelotlink
(Crewmax)
marxtoy
(Double Cab)
mvanek
(Double Cab)
pvmike
(Crewmax)

Be sure to share your feedback!!!

Complete Sound Solution for the Toyota Tundra Crewmax

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

Last edited by oemaudioplus; 03-27-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-27-2016, 11:58 PM
SP
Premium Member

Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,236 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Garage
nice to see you guys are a vendor here now.

2014 CM 5.7L 1794 edition
Front tint(removed its illegal now in NYS)*OEM look alike Brushed steps*GENSSI® ELITE G7 H4 Led's*morimoto LED fogs(excellent)*interior canbus LED's*Husky Floor Liners*Trd Pro grill and color matched front end*TRD sway bar*LowPro Rollup Tonneau cover*20 inch Black Rhino black wheels*Sotck nit size terra graplers*Bully Dog tuner AWESOME*
The Following User Says Thank You to SP For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (08-28-2016)
post #3 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 12:00 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP View Post
nice to see you guys are a vendor here now.

Glad to support the Tundra community!

|
|

post #4 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 01:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
New tundra owner here and I have to say I'm stuck choosing between oem+ and tacotunes. Normally I'd just do my own setup, but these days the convenience of plug in play is just too compelling. I searched for comparison, and people seem to be pleased with both setups. Why should I choose oem+ over tacotunes?
The Following User Says Thank You to pookey For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (08-31-2016)
post #5 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 04:28 PM
SP
Premium Member

Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,236 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemaudioplus View Post
Glad to support the Tundra community!
I was in contact with Daniel La Blanc threw Email and by phone he was really helpfull . I too am on the fence to what to do.

2014 CM 5.7L 1794 edition
Front tint(removed its illegal now in NYS)*OEM look alike Brushed steps*GENSSI® ELITE G7 H4 Led's*morimoto LED fogs(excellent)*interior canbus LED's*Husky Floor Liners*Trd Pro grill and color matched front end*TRD sway bar*LowPro Rollup Tonneau cover*20 inch Black Rhino black wheels*Sotck nit size terra graplers*Bully Dog tuner AWESOME*
The Following User Says Thank You to SP For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (08-31-2016)
post #6 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookey View Post
New tundra owner here and I have to say I'm stuck choosing between oem+ and tacotunes. Normally I'd just do my own setup, but these days the convenience of plug in play is just too compelling. I searched for comparison, and people seem to be pleased with both setups. Why should I choose oem+ over tacotunes?
Great question! We will strive as much as possible to provide you with an objective (non-biased) answer. Likewise our intention will be to further describe what O+ is all about vs a comparison. Primarily because comparing the O+ solution to aftermarket is not an apples to apples comparison. For instance all OEM Audio Plus components undergo extensive OEM-Grade testing and certification (10-Year performance and reliability) So we can deliver the best "long-term ownership satisfaction" possible - This is a level of Quality Control not required of aftermarket products.

OEM Audio+ was founded on the premise of manufacturing simple, finely executed sound systems utilizing the highest OEM industry standards and guaranteeing high-resolution sound reproduction the moment you plug the system in.

Our 25+ years of experience has taught us to strive for a delicate balance of sound quality (clean, crisp, clear sound), intensity (high volume without distortion), and reliability (no discernible impact, audibly, electrically or mechanically on its components and to the vehicle when the system is played to its limits). We are proud to offer Tundra owners a turn-key sound solution that we guarantee will exceed their expectations in sound quality, fit/finish and reliability. We are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the money*.

Again, our intent of this reply is not to "challenge" any other brand, but to further clarify our Mission and standards regarding our Sound Systems made specifically for the Toyota Tundra.

|
|
post #7 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 06:44 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Garage
Cant wait to read some reviews.

2013 Radiant Red CrewMax Rock Warrior
Rock Warrior Club Member #48
Chapter President
Riding to Reach Ministries
The Following User Says Thank You to tankthebiker For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (09-08-2016)
post #8 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-29-2016, 06:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
I am on the fence between O+ and doing my own setup. Is there an O+ setup that allows me to use my own sub easily? I have a 16 Platinum that has the JBL setup.
post #9 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-04-2016, 12:56 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Anything coming for the DoubleCab?
The Following User Says Thank You to risc For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (09-04-2016)
post #10 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-04-2016, 12:59 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by risc View Post
Anything coming for the DoubleCab?

Yes! Full Showcase thread to be drafted. Reference and System Series High Resolution Kits will be available.

Pictures of prototype subwoofer design below. Preorder will open this month.

|
|
post #11 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-04-2016, 01:10 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemaudioplus View Post
Yes! Full Showcase thread to be drafted. Reference and System Series High Resolution Kits will be available.

Pictures of prototype subwoofer design below. Preorder will open this month.

Awesome, looking forward to it.
post #12 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-06-2016, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Garage
That's a sub I'm willing to buy. Will I be able to hook it up to my non OEM amp? That's friggen slick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will not fall down the same rabbit hole I did when modding my Audi and my 2000 Tundra.....

post #13 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 09:21 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Garage
I wish you guys had something with more than an 8" woofer for the tundras. like say 2 10"s or 1 12"
The Following User Says Thank You to Ccla For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (09-07-2016)
post #14 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccla View Post
I wish you guys had something with more than an 8" woofer for the tundras. like say 2 10"s or 1 12"

Completely understood. We knew when deciding on the 8" Subwoofer that it would be a bit of a "obstacle" for the consumer mindset, but hearing is believing.

When originally setting out to produce our complete sound solution, our team evaluated an 8", 10" and 12" options and acoustically measured their frequency response, performance, behavior with all our other components and the acoustics of the vehicle - And it was apparent, if we were going to be true to our promise of producing High Resolution Audio that delivers Clean, Crisp Clear sound and deep low frequency reproduction that is felt as much as heard... our 8" Quad-Coil Subwoofer was the best solution.

A few things to consider:

The O+ subwoofer system is a sealed corner mounted enclosure, which means no energy ("umph") is lost.

Every component is designed, engineered and tuned from the ground up specifically for each other for the maximum performance and ABOVE ALL sound quality. Therefore your O+ sound solution isn't relying exclusively on the sub for your low frequency (bass) reproduction. Our upgraded 6X9 Woofer actively contributes resulting in an immersive bass experience (without compromising the clarity and detail of your music).

Lastly, The signature tuning. You can expect deep, impactful bass reproduction (as long as it's in the recording) the moment you plug the O+ sound solution in.

|
|
The Following User Says Thank You to oemaudioplus For This Useful Post:
Onion (09-07-2016)
post #15 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-07-2016, 10:22 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieRon View Post
That's a sub I'm willing to buy. Will I be able to hook it up to my non OEM amp? That's friggen slick

So um, can I hook this up to my own amp? I really like it....

I will not fall down the same rabbit hole I did when modding my Audi and my 2000 Tundra.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Tundra Discussion > Tundra Audio/Visual Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.