Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Another 2014+ Radio Wiring Diagram with Pics

10K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  joe tundra 
#1 · (Edited)
I would like to thank in no special order; @tillithz, @trumpet, @debremus, @roboots21, @Lil_will and others who have contributed their knowledge and helped many with our radio installations.

I had an extra set of Scosche Radio Harness laying around from my install so I thought it would be neat to contribute something back to the community. I know there are a few threads out there that already covered this but not much with pictures and pictures says a thousand words.

What I did was labeled each wires accordingly. This way the noobiest of the noobs don't have to be afraid to tackle their radio installation themselves.

I based the labels on @debremus thread here: http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tu...n/373441-2014-factory-amp-wiring-diagram.html

You will need two sets of Scosche TA02B harness. Only the bigger harness will be use but you will need to switch the speaker wires from the smaller harness over to the bigger harness. Hope this will help someone.

Wire Technology Electronic device Cable Networking cables

Networking cables Technology Wire Cable Electronic device

Technology Wire Cable Electrical wiring Electronic device

Wire Cable

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.