Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Pandora One: Worth it?? BT music channels...

2K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  biebs96 
#1 ·
Is Pandora One worth paying for?

I cancelled S/XM when i started playing Pandora and A-ha..Slacker in the truck but I heard P-One has better quality audio and no commercials when you pay for the service.

Anyone who has One and playing it in thier vehicle have any opinions on if it is worth the 4 bucks a month?

#2 ·
Can't comment on P-One since I don't use it but if you have a Samsung Android phone (I think it has to be Samsung but not positive) you might want to check out Milk Music. You still get shuffled songs (stations) like in the free version of Pandora but there are no ads at all (at least for now) and I have had good luck with it...and it's free.

#4 ·
Thanks for the tip. Just downed it, 5mins in and I'm already really liking the format/dial thingy.

Samsung only.

#3 ·
I believe Milk Music is owned by Samsung and powered by Slacker. I haven't tried customized stations on Milk yet. I use free Pandora while I'm in the shower. Haven't bought P-One.

#6 ·
Just got rid of Sirius-XM and use Milk on my Galaxy S4 in my truck...

#7 ·
Thanks guys for the replies.

I'm currently using HTC but may switch to Samsung in the future, HTC won't be getting any more money from me...

I may just try the trial out and see how I like it.

#8 ·
Pandora One is awesome! No more freaking commercials. I use Sirius in the truck but Pandora One at home all the time.

#10 ·
I've had Pandora One for a couple years now. Their song selection algorithms are a little bit of a PITA, but the service is still definitely worth it.

#11 ·
Completely worth it!

We use at home and inside our vehicles. Also the sleep feature is nice before bed.

What I dont like, after a few hours a message pops up asking if Im still listening.

#12 ·
lol, use your android ! Root + Pandora patch , and you have free Pandora 1 ;)

Reactions: SunsetBronze1794
#14 ·
It is very simple, you can google it, deepens what model you have. Mine was a bit more difficult, I have a Note 3 . so I ended up to pay $35 :(

#16 ·
ive had the subscription for 4 years. every year it automatically renews to my mothers credit card, and it is my birthday gift from her. I love it. no ads, 4hrs of play time before it pauses.

once you buy it, you can log it in on multiple devices.

I have my cell, fiances cell, my comp, her comp, my future brother in laws cell, my future sister in laws cell and my mothers cell and ipad.

Very pleased with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.