Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Total Chaos rear channel bed stiffeners

31K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Trailmoose 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently saw these and was all about them. i am not LT out back :(, but I am sure these would be even more helpful if you had glass bedsides. The instructions were excellent and very detailed. The install was easy and fun, as you can do it all standing up and you have your tailgate for your shit! :D

These also give you extra tie down points and a place for a whip, in addition to stiffening the bedsides.

TOTAL CHAOS FABRICATION

See less See more
#2 ·
I recently saw these and was all about them. i am not LT out back :(, but I am sure these would be even more helpful if you had glass bedsides. The instructions were excellent and very detailed. The install was easy and fun, as you can do it all standing up and you have your tailgate for your shit! :D

These also give you extra tie down points and a place for a whip, in addition to stiffening the bedsides.
Nice! I'm gonna get a set

#15 ·
I didn't know anyone made these for the Tundra! Recently added a camper shell to my '11 CM and have off and on issues with the shell latching properly. I'm sure these would solve my problem and who doesn't need extra tie down spots??

#18 ·
I dont have a shop anymore to do my work.. have all the tools and materials but no shop :crying:

you can ask @osidepunker maybe he'll give you the set i made for him and his punk ass never installed since his design (two L brackets riveted together) is just as good or better according to him... yet he still asked me to make him a set... i think i need new friends.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.