Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Suggestion on UCA's

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Joshhtn 
#1 ·
I am running a 3:1 leveling kit and coach builder 2.5" shackles.

I want to pick up some upper control arms to compliment the setup. Should I look for anything else? New coil overs will be on the list next fall.

Any chance someone has a set sitting at home? I am looking at the tuff country ones.

Suggestions

#2 ·
I suggest Total Chaos UCAs. They have a long and established reputation amongst the 120 crowd (tacas/FJs/4runners) and great customer service.

4130 material, stainless steel uniball with teflon, proper geometry, and gusseted pivots. highest quality UCAs out there. Not even camburg runs ss uniballs.

#3 ·
I run the MCM Fab UCA and the fit and finish is great. Contact Matt on here under MCM.

#6 ·
I see. My camburg is prob old style? It's not flushed like that. Its 1" uniball with a bolt like on top and it's ss FK uniball.

I kind want that 1.5" flushed looking style uniball now. Looks a little cleaner.

Also I don't think ss uniball mater much since its Teflon coated and you will clean/lub it like crazy so it'll prob won't rust anyways. But yeah if there is an option I'd go with ss. Again I like camburg purely for that flushed looking ball :)

#7 ·
First, get rid of the leveling kit and get a coilover of some kind... Start upgrading there first. No sense in running awesome shackles & UCAs, when you've got spacers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.