Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Best Sliders/Steps?

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  racerjb 
#1 ·
Looking at and comparing the Slee, Bud Built, and StreetTacos sliders/steps... I really want something that attaches to the frame rather than the cab for strength, so I've narrowed down to those three.

Any good insights/reviews on the three? Slee and Bud Built are in the same ball park, price wise. StreetTacos seems to be a bit cheaper. I've reached out to him on this forum and through his website, but haven't heard back regarding estimated lead times and shipping.

Soooooo. Slee vs Bud Built vs StreetTacos. What do you buy and why?

Thanks!

derp

#3 ·
Thanks for the good info. I like the Demello Rock Crushers - looks like I can convince the wife it's just a step. LOL.

What's the pros/cons to bolt-on vs weld-on?

derp

Reactions: Tundrasaurus-Rex
#9 ·
Thanks. They aren't color matched but the photo makes it look like they are. They are powder coated semi-gloss black with a texture. I researched a ton for what I wanted then I sent CBI some hand sketches and the built them perfectly the way I wanted. I wanted a dual purpose frame mounted step slider with rear step for accessing my bed. I wanted enough plate to be used for a step but I also wanted holes for traction and allows snow/dirt/debris to escape instead of building up on top.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.