Parts special for all TundraTalk members! - Page 3 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
2011 oem sonar kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylo1 View Post
Any chance you can get these wheels? P/N 00041-34240 18" BBS wheels
I can not. Those are a GST/SET part only. I could get them from one of those dealers, but you would end up paying more for them through me than if you were to just go straight through them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettdunn7 View Post
2011 oem sonar kit
Unfortunately, there is no OEM kit to add the sonar sensors to the truck after the fact. The only way to do it, and keep it OEM, is to buy each individual part, which will be pretty expensive to do. For instance, each sensor is $169, and there are 6 of them. That doesn't even count the other parts needed.

Let me know if I can help with anything!

-Roman

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<----- click to order parts

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
first.
post #33 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 09:54 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaOfCoolSprings View Post
I can not. Those are a GST/SET part only. I could get them from one of those dealers, but you would end up paying more for them through me than if you were to just go straight through them.

Unfortunately, there is no OEM kit to add the sonar sensors to the truck after the fact. The only way to do it, and keep it OEM, is to buy each individual part, which will be pretty expensive to do. For instance, each sensor is $169, and there are 6 of them. That doesn't even count the other parts needed.
Yea that's what I'm finding out. It's ridiculous.

What about the gentex homelink/compass/rearview mirror? And the rear tailgate handle camera. Again for 2011

post #34 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Yea that's what I'm finding out. It's ridiculous.

What about the gentex homelink/compass/rearview mirror? And the rear tailgate handle camera. Again for 2011
Really ridiculous.

The Gentex mirror is aftermarket. I think the GST/SET dealers can get those. The OEM tailgate camera is another one of those ridiculous items from Toyota. The camera alone is $438. I'm pretty sure most people go with an aftermarket unit on those as well. Rostra makes a nice unit.

Sorry I keep striking out for you.

-Roman

Need a Pro grille, painted bumper ends, handles, mirror caps, or any other popular Tundra part? Check
first.
post #35 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
Really ridiculous.

The Gentex mirror is aftermarket. I think the GST/SET dealers can get those. The OEM tailgate camera is another one of those ridiculous items from Toyota. The camera alone is $438. I'm pretty sure most people go with an aftermarket unit on those as well. Rostra makes a nice unit.

Oh ok. I can find the oem camera and handke in the $200s online. That's why I hate ordering from dealers. They mark up waaaaayyyyy to much. But I thought you had the hookup so I figured I'd ask. Lol
post #36 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Oh ok. I can find the oem camera and handke in the $200s online. That's why I hate ordering from dealers. They mark up waaaaayyyyy to much. But I thought you had the hookup so I figured I'd ask. Lol
If you're finding the OEM camera for that much, it is either an aftermarket unit or it is used. There's just no way an online dealer can get the OEM parts for that much. That's hundreds less than my cost on them.

-Roman

first.
post #37 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:00 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
If you're finding the OEM camera for that much, it is either an aftermarket unit or it is used. There's just no way an online dealer can get the OEM parts for that much. That's hundreds less than my cost on them.
A lot of dealers will sale online for way cheaper. Call in the order to the same dealer and it's hundreds more. I've found that out with ordering parts for my jeep. The fuse box was $500-650 from the dealer if I called or went in. Get online and find it on the online store, same exact part, oem, not aftermarket and it was in the $300s. Not all dealers have online parts pages though. That just proves the markup on parts that dealers have. And that's only one example, I have many.

But hey this may be a case where there isn't a markup. I've been wrong before. I'm honestly meaning no offense if that's how it's coming across
post #38 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:03 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
Really ridiculous.

The OEM mirror with the monitor and other features from my research is a Gentex mirror. At least that's what I've read on this forum and others and oem parts dealers. Do you know who makes the mirror then used in the factory oem rearview camera system for a 2011?
post #39 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:05 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
I'll recheck what I'm finding. I know it's plug and play and they labeled it as oem so it may be hidden in the fine print somewhere.
post #40 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:08 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

However to get back on subject. Sorry. What about the rear door seal drivers side for 2011 crewmax. Mine is torn in places and coming apart.
post #41 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
A lot of dealers will sale online for way cheaper. Call in the order to the same dealer and it's hundreds more. I've found that out with ordering parts for my jeep. The fuse box was $500-650 from the dealer if I called or went in. Get online and find it on the online store, same exact part, oem, not aftermarket and it was in the $300s. Not all dealers have online parts pages though. That just proves the markup on parts that dealers have. And that's only one example, I have many.

But hey this may be a case where there isn't a markup. I've been wrong before. I'm honestly meaning no offense if that's how it's coming across
I completely understand. No offense taken at all. I'm a car guy too, so I know how it is. If you called in here as a normal customer, for instance, the camera would be $633.95. All you would have to do is mention that you're a Tundra Talk member, and you get a huge discount. That's just how the online market works.

I keep the forum discount consistent for all OEM parts and accessories. I definitely try to help the forum members out as much as I can.

-Roman

first.
post #42 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
The OEM mirror with the monitor and other features from my research is a Gentex mirror. At least that's what I've read on this forum and others and oem parts dealers. Do you know who makes the mirror then used in the factory oem rearview camera system for a 2011?
Quote:
I'll recheck what I'm finding. I know it's plug and play and they labeled it as oem so it may be hidden in the fine print somewhere.
I think where the mix up here is the accessories offered by Toyota, and the accessories offered by the SET/GST dealers. Southeast Toyota and Gulf States Toyota is a region within the US where Toyota dealers get aftermarket accessories, and brandish them with an OEM part number. It's why they have BBS and Enkei wheels with Toyota numbers, or Gentex mirrors and Rostra back up cameras with OEM part numbers. They definitely are not OEM, but they market them as such, and even install them on a lot of their new vehicles as "OEM" parts.

Quote:
However to get back on subject. Sorry. What about the rear door seal drivers side for 2011 crewmax. Mine is torn in places and coming apart.
Again, no need to apologize. The accessory thing is really weird with Toyota, and not a lot of people know about those different regions.

For the weatherstrip, are you referring to the one that goes all the way around the door? If so, the part number is 67872-0C050 and is $41.18 + shipping.

-Roman

first.
post #43 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
I think where the mix up here is the accessories offered by Toyota, and the accessories offered by the SET/GST dealers. Southeast Toyota and Gulf States Toyota is a region within the US where Toyota dealers get aftermarket accessories, and brandish them with an OEM part number. It's why they have BBS and Enkei wheels with Toyota numbers, or Gentex mirrors and Rostra back up cameras with OEM part numbers. They definitely are not OEM, but they market them as such, and even install them on a lot of their new vehicles as "OEM" parts.

Again, no need to apologize. The accessory thing is really weird with Toyota, and not a lot of people know about those different regions.

For the weatherstrip, are you referring to the one that goes all the way around the door? If so, the part number is 67872-0C050 and is $41.18 + shipping.
Here is a visual.

post #44 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Here is a visual.
Ok, so that's the one on the body. That one is part number 62332-0C040 and is $75.06 + shipping.

-Roman

first.
post #45 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 11:34 AM
Premium Member
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012CMINCO View Post
OEM bed extender for a 2012 CM shipped to 80112.
Interested in this as well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Supporting Vendors > Toyota of Cool Springs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.