Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2013 tundra rebates?

9K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  Jbird5363 
#1 ·
Anybody know of any rebates on the 2013? Or where I can look en up? Thanx in advance!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
Toyota is offering $2,750 off a crewmax and our local dealer (Kendall Toyota) is adding $1,585 to that as well. Seems to be a lot of profit built into these trucks compared to their MSRP.

I never heard of a dealer offering a rebate if you pay cash, because you can buy by check or finance, but the dealer is going to get the money just like they do with cash.

#8 ·
Thanks everybody for all the info, I went on last Monday to the dealer. I was actually helping the in-laws get a tundra. They picked a 2013 rock warrior, MSRP was $40,777 I got em down to $33,000. They paid cash & the dealer gave a rebate of $2500 which they used for extras. They got sensors installed since it didn't come with them, they got 4 in they front & four in the rear. They also got trd sway bar, bed liner, trd cai & trd exhaust. To use the rebate money wisely I'm installing everything to avoid the dealers install price. So at the end the final bill with tax and other stupid fees it came to $37,560, without all my negotiating it would of been around $46-47,000. So I think I did good for them n they feel the same. Thanx again to everybodys for your info.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
Never seen more than $4k knocked off, Including the rebates..... How do you guys do it?

#18 ·
FYI--The Costco "deal" gives a price about $100 above invoice, then you can minus another $2750 for the Toyota incentive...

I was quoted roughly $36000 MSRP (about $33K invoice) for a lightly optioned 2013 SR5 4x2, the end price came out to around $30,500 not including tax+fees.

#20 ·
Last week I picked up a 2013 Crew Max Limited w/Nav, 20in wheel, sunroof, memory package with an MSRP of $48,995.

I shopped around for a month and I paid 43K. The dealership I went to doesn't sell a lot of trucks and they were aggressive on their price. Other places I visited were around 45K/46K.

#21 ·
I bought a crewmax rockwarrior a month ago and got $8190 off the MSRP (including the $2750 rebate--I paid cash). The Costco price was over $1400 higher that what I paid.

With the 2014's coming out soon, it is very easy to get a good deal on the 13's. The fleet manager at the toyota dealership I purchased from told me they are selling the used crewmax trucks for more than what I paid. Evidently there are a lot of older buyers who think buying used will save them money, but with the discounts off of MSRP it can be cheaper to buy new.

#24 ·
My 2012 DC tundra SR5 4wd 5.7L was near 39K msrp and got it for 32K after all rebates and dickering. It all depends on if get bone stock base model or higher priced limited models. There is more markup in limited than sr5, more markup in sr5 than base model.

I highly suspect come next few months the rebates on the 2013's will be going to 3500 up to 4K in rebates to unload them before the 2014's come out just to get rid of them. Then is the time to buy for sure since the 2014's offer no real changes besides cosmetics inside and out. Plus, they claim the 2014's won't go up the usual 3-4% model year increase but I bet they will if not more since new design.

#26 ·
They do not. Until u see a purchase and sales order with the total amount financed for the vehicle, then u believe. There is 3200 in mark up and rebates of up to 2750. That does not equal 10k there is always a trade or money down that people forget they did. They think was the discounted price.

#27 ·
crewmax limited's have more than 6-7K markup including rebates usually. Like said, the more expensive the msrp, the more markup and room to dicker on price.

Been reading dealer's invoices (GM's) for 6 straight years back in the early 90's and can assure you the markup was a lot more back then vs. today. People are becoming smarter and able to look up dealer invoice pricing online vs. back in the 90's not much info. out there to shop for best price.

#29 ·
wow, you stole that truck from them. If I could get a 5K rebate I'd almost be tempted to drive down to Louisiana and get one myself. Haven't ever seen over a 4K rebate in the midwest region that I can recall. It doesn't add up (41-11=30K not 30.9K) but who cares, you got one heck of a deal. Don't know how the dealer agreed to get talked down 6K you can be my negotiator anytime.

#33 ·
It seems location also has a lot to do with it. In the south, it seems great deals are easy to come by. In the north, particularly the Northeast, it seems they are a lot harder to come by. I'm looking to start dealing on a new CM and trying to figure out what I can expect for a dealer discount, rebates aside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.