Dozens of pro-Dorner protesters rally at LAPD HQ - Page 2 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
#16 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 06:46 PM
Administrator
Premium Member

Thanked 32,572 Times in 14,083 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
Dozens of pro-Dorner protesters rally at LAPD HQ

No. Listen to the police radios. Each corner was set on fire after one officer looked inside and saw blood on the wall from his self inflicted gunshot wound

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JCv2.0 For This Useful Post:
Johnny 5 (02-17-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM

Thanked 2,579 Times in 1,052 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I guess they were afraid he might get hyperthermia after his blood loss.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponyuk For This Useful Post:
AKtrd (02-17-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#18 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 07:20 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Dozens of pro-Dorner protesters rally at LAPD HQ

He reminded me of Rambo from first blood .

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crzy2bealive For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#19 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 07:25 PM
Banned
Premium Member

Thanked 35,831 Times in 15,365 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
He's dead. Good. The End.

Moral of the story...don't kill cops in CA

Dontcha wish they woulda killed that weirdo in colorado who shot up that movie theater? I do. Instead, he's gonna be fed some great meals, for free, for the rest of his life. One of those spineless colorado cops should have taken the shot. He'd be a hero.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bad Dad's Camrys For This Useful Post:
ichrisi88 (02-18-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#20 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 07:26 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
how the phuck are you gonna start shooting up trucks just because it kinda sorta looks like the truck the guy your looking for has? Imagine if they were looking for a white tundra. Holy shit they would kill a lot fo people. yea dude shouldn't be taking out innocent people like the retired police chiefs daughter but seriously they were out to shut him up for a reason(possibly that he could have been right?). LAPD needs to be weeded out!

2012 Superwhite Texas Edition 5.7L Crewmax
Pioneer AppRadio2, Focal 165vb's all around, Alpine PXE-H660 Imprint Sound Processor, Alpine PDX-v9 Amp, 2 CDT HD-1000CF 10" Subs with a ported Tech12Volt Box.
VSC Bypass Mod

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to euphoric28 For This Useful Post:
30PlusRetlaw (02-17-2013), AKtrd (02-17-2013), EUPHOR1C (02-17-2013), Johnny 5 (02-17-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 07:39 PM

Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,026 Posts
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRzxter View Post

I also find it funny how so many people feel they reserve the right to condone his execution. As if they personally investigated this case and have proof of his guilt. Just curious, what proof do we really have? Oh yeah, we heard it on the news. Do we really believe anything the LAPD has to say? Does anyone have enough "proof" to be screaming for someone's execution?
It's too phuckin easy. Honestly, I'm gonna stop voicing out against corruption and deceit and just join them. I'm wasting a lifetime of taking advantage of people. I could be so frikkin rich right now.
I condone his execution because.........HE KILLED 4 INNOCENT PEOPLE, he don't deserve to live. Now if he really wanted to "clear" his name, all he needed to do was hire a lawyer. Once he started killing people, he lost all credibility in my book. The first 3 people he killed 2 of them had no weapons. The third one he ambush, so he didn't have the chance to defend himself. Now, the cops that open fire on those vehicles with out any proof are as guilty as Dorner and I bet they will get off easy. There are crooks, corruption and people that abuse their power every where you go, but killing people just to prove a point is a no no in my book and he got what he deserve. No matter how we look at this or probe that he was wronged, those 4 people will never go back to their families. Sad, very sad.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 30PlusRetlaw For This Useful Post:
Bad Dad's Camrys (02-17-2013), ichrisi88 (02-18-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#22 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 07:44 PM

Thanked 4,994 Times in 2,083 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
I reckon that, once the decision was made to hunt him down, there was no chance of him coming out of this alive and he knew there would be no chance of surrendering and being able to voice his side of the story.
Whether or not he was guilty of murdering anyone or what the true nature of those murders were, we will only ever hear one side of it, period.
Guilty or not, he did what anyone would do when in that situation:
He shot back.

I also find it funny how so many people feel they reserve the right to condone his execution. As if they personally investigated this case and have proof of his guilt. Just curious, what proof do we really have? Oh yeah, we heard it on the news. Do we really believe anything the LAPD has to say? Does anyone have enough "proof" to be screaming for someone's execution?
It's too phuckin easy. Honestly, I'm gonna stop voicing out against corruption and deceit and just join them. I'm wasting a lifetime of taking advantage of people. I could be so frikkin rich right now.
"I reckon that, once the decision was made to hunt him down, there was no chance of him coming out of this alive and he knew there would be no chance of surrendering and being able to voice his side of the story. Any news outlet in the world would have been delighted to take Mr. Dorner into their custody, publicly, and protected him from the po-lice while his story was presented, ad-nausea, to the everyone.
Surely, this Special-Ops-Highly Trained-Super-Skilled Angel of Peace could have figured that out.

Or, is Mark Fuhrman right, that he just scraped-by in the Navy, Police Academy and LAPD until he proved the Peter Principal.

I'm thinking you have no first hand experience with the workings of law enforcement and Internal Affairs.
Like you they work in a system that sometimes fails but is usually right and they, again like you, do their jobs as efficiently, competently and honestly as possible.

Your statements indicate that you have not been in combat.
Only the ignorant and idiots put themselves in the line of fire.

And, apparently, at the sound of hoof beats, your first thought is; Zebras.
On the other hand, maybe they are after you.

I use and talk about, but don't sell Amsoil.

2006 Tundra replaced a
98 Dakota 3.9 automatic, long bed.
Retired with broken A/C, July 2008.
623,000 miles.
On original engine and transmission.

+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shatto For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#23 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 07:50 PM

Thanked 2,255 Times in 1,026 Posts
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Dad's Tundra View Post
He's dead. Good. The End.

Moral of the story...don't kill cops in CA

Dontcha wish they woulda killed that weirdo in colorado who shot up that movie theater? I do. Instead, he's gonna be fed some great meals, for free, for the rest of his life. One of those spineless colorado cops should have taken the shot. He'd be a hero.
Is exactly my line of thinking. Once you take a life of an innocent person for no reason, you just forfeit your own life. Like what happen to UBL, no capture, just kill the sob.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 30PlusRetlaw For This Useful Post:
Bad Dad's Camrys (02-17-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-18-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#24 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 14,507 Times in 4,186 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
Quote:
Is there any proof? Witnesses?

We do know there are inconsistencies and we do know that they somehow found his wallet different times at different places...

We do know they wanted him so bad they fired on innocent people...

And we do know they decided to burn him without knowing who else was in that house...

If all the gov't or law enforcement has to do is get in front of a camera and tell the world you did a bunch of sh!t that you may or may not of done and then kill you on sight without a trial, what makes you think you're exempt when someone has decided you've pissed them off?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny 5 For This Useful Post:
30PlusRetlaw (02-18-2013), Bobby B (02-17-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-17-2013), shatto (02-18-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#25 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 10:40 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Thanked 9,605 Times in 4,322 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Dad's Tundra View Post
Yes, I wish one of the people in that theater would have been allowed to conceal carry their firearm. Possibly one of the military personnel that were there. I wish someone woulda put a bullet in his head, the moment he lifted his weapon and that his was the only life lost.
The Dorner story seems to have drastically different circumstances. If Dorner had walked in and gunned down a movie theater or a school, they probably would have subdued him and he'd be awaiting trial. But, because Dorner was accused of killing a cop and 2 relatives of a cop, not just some ordinary civilians, there was a manhunt and he was gonna die, period. They had no intentions of proving his guilt and attempting to bring him in alive. I have a feeling he knew that and that's why he fired from the cabin, as opposed to walking out with his hands up. If he hadn't been a former member of one of the most corrupt and racist law enforcement agencies in the country and out to expose them, this wouldn't be such a hard pill for me to swallow.
Was he really guilty of the murders he was accused of? Fine, take him out.
But I don't think it all went down like they're saying it did. The whole thing smells like shit to me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RRzxter For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (02-18-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#26 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny 5 View Post
If all the gov't or law enforcement has to do is get in front of a camera and tell the world you did a bunch of sh!t that you may or may not of done and then kill you on sight without a trial, what makes you think you're exempt when someone has decided you've pissed them off?
Seems to moving in that direction, huh?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RRzxter For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (02-18-2013), wacked (02-17-2013)
#27 (permalink) Old 02-17-2013, 11:13 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatto View Post
Reckon if Dorner had really wanted people to know what he thought he might have just gave-up?
Quote:
I reckon that, once the decision was made to hunt him down, there was no chance of him coming out of this alive and he knew there would be no chance of surrendering and being able to voice his side of the story.
Whether or not he was guilty of murdering anyone or what the true nature of those murders were, we will only ever hear one side of it, period.
Guilty or not, he did what anyone would do when in that situation:
He shot back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatto View Post
Any news outlet in the world would have been delighted to take Mr. Dorner into their custody, publicly, and protected him from the po-lice while his story was presented, ad-nausea, to the everyone.
Surely, this Special-Ops-Highly Trained-Super-Skilled Angel of Peace could have figured that out.

Or, is Mark Fuhrman right, that he just scraped-by in the Navy, Police Academy and LAPD until he proved the Peter Principal.

I'm thinking you have no first hand experience with the workings of law enforcement and Internal Affairs.
Like you they work in a system that sometimes fails but is usually right and they, again like you, do their jobs as efficiently, competently and honestly as possible.

Your statements indicate that you have not been in combat.
Only the ignorant and idiots put themselves in the line of fire.

And, apparently, at the sound of hoof beats, your first thought is; Zebras.
On the other hand, maybe they are after you.
The second part of my post wasn't directed at you. I apologize if you thought it was.
As far as hearing hoof beats, I'm sure sometimes they're zebras and sometimes they're horses. I don't always get it right. But I think the key is to hear the hoof beats at all and not always dismiss it as the wind. I'm okay with people thinking I'm crazy.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RRzxter For This Useful Post:
AKtrd (02-18-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-18-2013), wacked (02-18-2013)
#28 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 12:49 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Dorner declared war on the LAPD and there families he allegedly killed unarmed and armed people. By doing this he basically wrote his own death warrant and he new it. The LA County Sheriff dept went into "shoot first ask questions later mode" (all for our safety of course). They also ordered the media to stay back 7 miles (for their safety and to not give away police tactics to Dorner in case he was watching TV in between shooting at police) So, the OC Sheriff Dept lit the cabin up with cold and hot tear gas! But, with no intention of causing a fire of course. Dorner didn't have a chance and the authorities had no intention of giving him one. .
I know there is Law Enforcement that are members on this site and I know you guys probably see this mess differently. But, I think Dorner should of had his day in court but he effed it up for himself big time. And, with the LAPD's long history of corruption, racism and scandal after scandal, even the re opening of the investigation of Dorners termination has no chance of a non bias outcome. (pretty sad)
And the two most powerful gangs in SoCal (LAPD and LA County Sheriff) will keep getting away with shit while protecting us citizens and making a difference in peoples lives!

BOBBY B

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bobby B For This Useful Post:
30PlusRetlaw (02-18-2013), AKtrd (02-18-2013), EUPHOR1C (02-18-2013), Mr. Creosote (02-18-2013), wacked (02-18-2013)
#29 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 01:28 AM
"Resident Crackpot"

Kinda how I feel about it.

The Following User Says Thank You to RRzxter For This Useful Post:
wacked (02-18-2013)
#30 (permalink) Old 02-18-2013, 08:42 AM

Thanked 2,266 Times in 1,333 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Well it seems the LAPD now makes NYC police force look like a model organization.
None of us knows the real story including any law enforcement members here.
The police is a hard working, law abiding and enforcing organization, as a whole, but the 1% that aren't are allowed to remain and they are the ones to go crazy and give the organization a bad rap. But since their supervisors still give them guns and authority to go out into the public, police as a group deserve all the bad press and protest that they fall victim to.
The Following User Says Thank You to volleyball For This Useful Post:
wacked (02-18-2013)

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.