How long till the Israeli's Say enough - Page 7 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 16,141 Times in 6,664 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
With regard to Burma, it could be tied aid. Lots of countries do that. I will give you 100 million dollars, but you have to spend 80% of it on goods produced in my country. It stimulates their economy, it stimulates the lender's economy.

It's also bribe money. You make this reform, you get this money, make that reform you get more money. That's how international politics work. Next thing you know, you're buying rice or teak from them, and they are buying Toyota Tundra's from you. After all the sanctions they have faced, they need something to kick start their economy.

Today somebody said "Do you know what! You're an A$$HOLE!"
Like I didn't already know

The Following User Says Thank You to Hickleberry For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (11-20-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,672 Times in 841 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
The problem is religion, end of story.

KORE 2.5 FOX COILOVERS
CST SPINDLES
TOTAL CHAOS UCA
35 x 12.50 x 20 TOYO M/T
REAR 3 in BLOCKS and COACHES +3 SHACKLES
20 x 10 FUEL HOSTAGES
AMP POWERSTEPS -- BAKFLIP HD
Quad Bi-Xenon Retrofit (FX-R 2.0 & Mini H1) Oracle Halos
RIGID GRILLE w/ 30 INCH SR LIGHT BAR
BIG RIG CLUB MEMBER #50
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EUPHOR1C For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (11-20-2012), oyibo46 (11-21-2012)
post #93 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,687 Times in 695 Posts
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Belly View Post
The primary benefit is having a partner in the Middle East, some place where you and your troops are welcome, not just tolerated. However, in the event the U.S. needed a staging area prior to invading an Israeli neighbor, I doubt Israel would want to play host country.
Before 1967, the Middle Eastern regimes were more than happy to sell the US all the oil it wanted. If it were not for AIPAC, the US regime would have told Israel to go pound sand long ago.

In the meantime, I boycott Israel. I used to eat Sabra hummus; no more.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fenrisulfr1 For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (11-20-2012)
post #94 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 12:30 AM
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
Premium Member

Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,217 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Attached Images
File Type: png 559297_519580614719432_314763819_n.png (345.0 KB, 60 views)

All mod descriptions and pictures © 2007-2015 by Toxarch. They may be copied only for personal use and the mods may be done for non-profit only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORON #1
Do not mention his name here. He spits on us and talks crap and you're directing people to him from our site? I don't think so. I know you're neutral and that's fine, but please do not mention him here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toxarch For This Useful Post:
Bad Dad's Camrys (11-21-2012), Mr. Creosote (11-21-2012)
post #95 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:13 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Thanked 10,107 Times in 4,580 Posts
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 952 Post(s)
I guess I see the situation in a different light, because I'm not influenced by any religious beliefs.
If you break it down to the basics, it's easy to see why we are hated by so many in that region.
That area was originally inhabited by a mix of faiths.
After WWII, we needed a place to put the Jews.
The British said, "Hey, we occupy a chunk in Palestine, we can just stick them there".
So, we did something "wrong" and illegal, for what was diguised as a "good cause" (which was neither our right, or our problem), and in the end, it was all just a ploy to establish a mini America in the middle east.
The extremist/zionist Jews decided, since it was primarily Jews in that area, TWO PHUCKIN THOUSAND years earlier, that it was "rightfully theirs" anyway and wanted everyone else out.
And they wanted more land, to boot.
So, we simply TOOK land that didn't belong to us, physically inserted people from all over Europe, supplied them with gov, an economy, a military and told the rest of the area get phucked.
It may have gone smoothly after the dust settled, but the Zionists have continually persecuted and abused the native Palestinians since being transplanted there and have continually taken and occupied additional land through aggression/war (using religion as the prime motive/excuse). Which happens to be illegal under international law.
But, because they're our baby, we turn our heads to it. Yet, when a small rebel group defends themselves or retaliates, it's international news and we send the bombers in.
Isreal is not an "ally", they're our creation.
Like mentioned, it's a strategic U.S. stronghold. After everything we've done/been a part of in that region, if we lost Isreal, we would never get our foot in the door again.
Not to mention, we are constantly making deals and changing friends/enemies and inserting puppet governments, etc., to suit whatever happens to be our political/economic agenda for that day.
Whatever suits our needs. One day, Al-Qaeda is the greatest evil in the world and must be eradicated, the next day we're supplying them with weapons and training, to oust a leader that doesn't quite fit our plans for that region.
The people that live there, see all this clearly. They live it. That's what America represents to them. We sit on the other side of the planet and gobble up whatever staged bullshit the media and politicians feed us. Makes us look really impressionable. And we are. They don't hate us for religious reasons or because we have more than them or because we have rights.
They hate us because we muscle our way into there land/lives and dictate who has power, who has a military, who becomes a billionaire, who is allowed to be opressed and treated like garbage. They just want us to take our weapons, our politics and our Jews and get the phuck off their property.
Right, wrong or indifferent, that's the basics and I fully understand why they hate us.
I would hate any country that did the same thing to us. And so would any of you.
We didn't have Gaddafi murdered because he was slaughtering his people. We had him murdered because he was going to only accept the gold Dinar as currency, in exchange for oil. It would strengthened his region's economy and the US/Britain would have been phucked. It was just that simple.
But they created this elaborate illusion of what things were like over there and made like we were taking down satan himself and saving millions of innocent people and the American public accepted it and signed off on it and passed judgment and went back to eating there dinner and watching American idol, after watching 5 minutes of staged, manipulated, edited and manufactured news coverage.
The easiest way to get your blessing for what our government truly does in the middle east, is to paint a different picture of what our true motives are and create a boogy man for everyone to hate/fear. Am I okay with the war and crime and attacks on US citizens? Absolutely not! Is it our own doing and avoidable? Absolutely!
But we all watch this on CNN, like it's a TV show and pick a side to route for.
We're not "right", we just have the biggest guns. We're no better than the people we call "evil. In fact, we're worse. Because most of it is a lie that fabricated and we gobble it up like apple pie, because ignorance allows us to sleep at night, with a clear concience.

And let's not forget the countless Americans that lose their lives over there, every day, and for what? We have no good reason to even be there. I'd rather have them home, building bridges and guarding our borders and raising their families.
We lost a lot of lives in Vietnam too. Not sure what "terror" we went there to fight, but someone made a lot of money, selling the military a bunch of helicopters.
It bites us in the ass all the time. One day, they're gonna rip out a big enough piece that we won't recover and maybe then, we will leave them the phuck alone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RRzxter For This Useful Post:
BRX (11-22-2012), Mr. Creosote (11-22-2012)
post #96 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:27 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarpWJ View Post
This thread is so full of stupidity it makes my head hurt to even read it. From the ill-informed fox news-esque global tough guy rants of OkSlim, to the completely off topic rant about RRzxter's baby bottle.
It was not off topic, it was an anaolgy.
I was comparing a baby bottle to the way the American public suckles on mainstream media and they need it ripped out of their mouths.
Read it again and think about it for a minute.
The Following User Says Thank You to RRzxter For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (11-22-2012)
post #97 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:43 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eharri3 View Post
a good analogy would be if the person who lived in your house 2 or 3 owners ago decided to break in and live there again. Someone else handed them guns to help them out so you can't just kick them out. And someone told you the only fair solution would be you take half and they take half. It ain't gonna happen soon, and it won't happen easily.
That about sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkSlim View Post
Did your mom start letting you suck her tit until you got over losing your bottle?

If you read what I posted, it could stay non political.

I just wonder how long the Israelis will take it until they roll their tanks and put boots on the ground in Gaza.
I did read what you posted. And like I said, it's hard for a topic like this to stay civil/agreeable/intelectual/productive. Obviously.
My question is, how much longer will it take for everyone else in the region to simply roll over and accept American/Isreali presence/policy and action in that region? How many more wars? How much longer will they put up with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatto View Post
Your ignorance of facts is stunningly dumbfounding. But, alas, you were educated in the United States, so it is understandable.
The Holy Book of Israel's foes instructs to eradicate Jews (and Christians), not the other way around.
It's easy to insult and and call bullshit.
Just curious, what exactly is your take on the situation? Where do you get your facts/info from? CNN? MSNBC? FOX? Let's hear what you have to say on the subject and why you feel that way.
Or is that post, all you have to offer to a conversation like this?.......
Mr. Creosote (11-22-2012), shatto (11-22-2012)
post #98 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 16,141 Times in 6,664 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
There's a ceasefire right now, but it probably won't last. The fact is that both sides want to fight, the Israeli citizens want to put an end to it. Once and for all.

Today somebody said "Do you know what! You're an A$$HOLE!"
Like I didn't already know

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hickleberry For This Useful Post:
post #99 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 12:59 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Quote:
There wasn't full UN support and even when the UN agreed that a Jewish state should be created, there was much infighting within the UN regarding how many people could go.

Part of the reason many UN member states wanted to allow the creation of a Jewish state was to resolve the issue of "the Jewish problem". The reason for the problem was that Jewish people had been collected from all over Europe to be put into concentration camps, in most cases they had been stripped of their land rights and most of their valuable belongings. In short, they had nothing, and they had no way to prove what used to be theirs, and they were being thrust back into countries which had crippled economies and no stomach to deal with re-integrating them back into their system.
It became much easier to just send them somewhere, and since the governments/people of these countries had allowed them to be put into camps in the first place, the Jewish people wanted to get away from them. Israel, for lack of a better term, was convenient. It provided them some place to go where they could be in charge, where they could get away and start fresh, plus they did so with the help and encouragment from many countries.
Yep, basically.
The problem is, the U.S. didn't exactly have the right to place them where they did. It wasn't our land to take.
What they should have done was bring them all back here and give them Oklahoma.

Last edited by RRzxter; 11-22-2012 at 01:02 PM.
post #100 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:21 PM

Thanked 5,039 Times in 2,115 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Its academic, lads.
Hillary arrived and PEACE BROKE OUT!

I use and talk about, but don't sell Amsoil.

2006 Tundra replaced a
98 Dakota 3.9 automatic, long bed.
Retired with broken A/C, July 2008.
623,000 miles.
On original engine and transmission.

+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to shatto For This Useful Post:
post #101 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:26 PM
"Resident Crackpot"

Anyway, happy turkey day.
I have to go put up with my other dysfunctional family for a few hours.
Talk to you mooyuks later.
post #102 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 01:30 PM

Thanked 5,039 Times in 2,115 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Back atcha.

I use and talk about, but don't sell Amsoil.

2006 Tundra replaced a
98 Dakota 3.9 automatic, long bed.
Retired with broken A/C, July 2008.
623,000 miles.
On original engine and transmission.

+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.
The Following User Says Thank You to shatto For This Useful Post:
post #103 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 PM

Thanked 2,149 Times in 682 Posts
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
America has had many presidents who were more than willing to "do what it takes", but even with them at the helm, the terror continued. Don't forget, when 9/11 happened, Bush Jr was in power, but instead of chasing al-Qaeda to the ends of the earth, he decided to attack Iraq. The irony being that when Saddam invaded Kuwait, al-Qaeda offered to help defend Saudi Arabia. The majority of Iraqi people are Shia, and al-Qaeda in Iraq are Sunni and they hate the Shites.
Guys, can't we put this fallacious conclusion to bed already? Iraq was invaded by a U.N. force coalition after it petulantly failed to adhere to two very specific U.N. Security Resolutions related to weapons development and IAEA security inspections.

2002 Tundra V8 SR5 2WD AC
1C7-Thunder Gray Pearl | Bilstein 5100s | Wheeler's 3-leaf Progressive AAL
LT265/75R16D1 Nitto Terra Grapplers | Wheeler's Poly Sway Bar Bushing/Bump Stop Set
Mobil 1 Syn 5W-30 | Mobil 1 Syn ATF | Mobil 1 Syn 75W-90 Gear Oil | Magnefine ATF Filter 3/8"
Denso Plugs | Russell Speed Bleeders #639560 | 231mm Brake Caliper/Pad Upgrade
Kobalt LP Bed Box | Ham Radio: KJ6OPA | CB Radio: Midland 75-822
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remmy700P For This Useful Post:
junior07 (11-23-2012), Mr. Creosote (11-23-2012), shatto (11-23-2012)
post #104 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
In the meantime, I boycott Israel. I used to eat Sabra hummus; no more.
I'm sure they're just sweating it big time that your business went away...

LT265/75R16D1 Nitto Terra Grapplers | Wheeler's Poly Sway Bar Bushing/Bump Stop Set
Mobil 1 Syn 5W-30 | Mobil 1 Syn ATF | Mobil 1 Syn 75W-90 Gear Oil | Magnefine ATF Filter 3/8"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remmy700P For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (11-23-2012), shatto (11-23-2012)
post #105 of 116 (permalink) Old 11-23-2012, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRzxter View Post
I guess I see the situation in a different light, because I'm not influenced by any religious beliefs.
If you break it down to the basics, it's easy to see why we are hated by so many in that region.
That area was originally inhabited by a mix of faiths.
After WWII, we needed a place to put the Jews.
The British said, "Hey, we occupy a chunk in Palestine, we can just stick them there".
So, we did something "wrong" and illegal, for what was diguised as a "good cause" (which was neither our right, or our problem), and in the end, it was all just a ploy to establish a mini America in the middle east.
The extremist/zionist Jews decided, since it was primarily Jews in that area, TWO PHUCKIN THOUSAND years earlier, that it was "rightfully theirs" anyway and wanted everyone else out.
And they wanted more land, to boot.
So, we simply TOOK land that didn't belong to us, physically inserted people from all over Europe, supplied them with gov, an economy, a military and told the rest of the area get phucked.
It may have gone smoothly after the dust settled, but the Zionists have continually persecuted and abused the native Palestinians since being transplanted there and have continually taken and occupied additional land through aggression/war (using religion as the prime motive/excuse). Which happens to be illegal under international law.
But, because they're our baby, we turn our heads to it. Yet, when a small rebel group defends themselves or retaliates, it's international news and we send the bombers in.
Isreal is not an "ally", they're our creation.
Like mentioned, it's a strategic U.S. stronghold. After everything we've done/been a part of in that region, if we lost Isreal, we would never get our foot in the door again.
Not to mention, we are constantly making deals and changing friends/enemies and inserting puppet governments, etc., to suit whatever happens to be our political/economic agenda for that day.
Whatever suits our needs. One day, Al-Qaeda is the greatest evil in the world and must be eradicated, the next day we're supplying them with weapons and training, to oust a leader that doesn't quite fit our plans for that region.
The people that live there, see all this clearly. They live it. That's what America represents to them. We sit on the other side of the planet and gobble up whatever staged bullshit the media and politicians feed us. Makes us look really impressionable. And we are. They don't hate us for religious reasons or because we have more than them or because we have rights.
They hate us because we muscle our way into there land/lives and dictate who has power, who has a military, who becomes a billionaire, who is allowed to be opressed and treated like garbage. They just want us to take our weapons, our politics and our Jews and get the phuck off their property.
Right, wrong or indifferent, that's the basics and I fully understand why they hate us.
I would hate any country that did the same thing to us. And so would any of you.
We didn't have Gaddafi murdered because he was slaughtering his people. We had him murdered because he was going to only accept the gold Dinar as currency, in exchange for oil. It would strengthened his region's economy and the US/Britain would have been phucked. It was just that simple.
But they created this elaborate illusion of what things were like over there and made like we were taking down satan himself and saving millions of innocent people and the American public accepted it and signed off on it and passed judgment and went back to eating there dinner and watching American idol, after watching 5 minutes of staged, manipulated, edited and manufactured news coverage.
The easiest way to get your blessing for what our government truly does in the middle east, is to paint a different picture of what our true motives are and create a boogy man for everyone to hate/fear. Am I okay with the war and crime and attacks on US citizens? Absolutely not! Is it our own doing and avoidable? Absolutely!
But we all watch this on CNN, like it's a TV show and pick a side to route for.
We're not "right", we just have the biggest guns. We're no better than the people we call "evil. In fact, we're worse. Because most of it is a lie that fabricated and we gobble it up like apple pie, because ignorance allows us to sleep at night, with a clear concience.

And let's not forget the countless Americans that lose their lives over there, every day, and for what? We have no good reason to even be there. I'd rather have them home, building bridges and guarding our borders and raising their families.
We lost a lot of lives in Vietnam too. Not sure what "terror" we went there to fight, but someone made a lot of money, selling the military a bunch of helicopters.
It bites us in the ass all the time. One day, they're gonna rip out a big enough piece that we won't recover and maybe then, we will leave them the phuck alone.
Yeah... and your butt sitting in Buffalo, NY has all the answers on the "Israeli Question". When you use phrases like "extremist/Zionist Jews", you should know that you give your biases away.

Have you ever been there? Anywhere in the ME?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remmy700P For This Useful Post:
Mr. Creosote (11-23-2012), shatto (11-23-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.