Guns & Ammo - Page 71 - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum
TundraTalk.net now has a Photo Gallery available to all users. Upload your photos today!
Toyota Tundra Header Background Toyota Tundra Header Right
HomeForumGalleryClassifiedsAbout UsAdvertiseContact Us

Go Back   TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion
Register Home Forums Active Topics Photo Gallery Gameroom Auto Loans Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

TundraTalk.net is the premier Toyota Tundra Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #1051 (permalink)
Premium Member

Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,936 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkSlim View Post
Send me a pm of what you want. I can hook you up.
Any chance you could hook me up with a Kel Tec KSG for about 800.00 old pal?

2012 Black SR5 DC 5.7 - TRD SS Steps - 20" Ultra Mammoth Wheels - Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/55-20 - CST Spindles - +2 Shackles - Rear 5100s -
Tint - Ventvisors - Sport Shifter - Line X Premium - Access Loredo Tonneau - White Dash LEDs - BHLM - Oracle Halos - Dirty Deeds BAMuffler SS Exhaust....
Details in "My Garage"

Frequent Yamaha AR230 Jetboat Attachment!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #1052 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shasta View Post
x 2 - I want a KSG too. Found one at a local gun show a week or so back for almost $3k. Ridiculous.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #1053 (permalink)
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnklem View Post
x 2 - I want a KSG too. Found one at a local gun show a week or so back for almost $3k. Ridiculous.
I know, it's insane. They are all over gun broker for 2K+ but I can buy them through our gun club for 600.00, they are just never in stock at any of our wholesalers.

2012 Black SR5 DC 5.7 - TRD SS Steps - 20" Ultra Mammoth Wheels - Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/55-20 - CST Spindles - +2 Shackles - Rear 5100s -
Tint - Ventvisors - Sport Shifter - Line X Premium - Access Loredo Tonneau - White Dash LEDs - BHLM - Oracle Halos - Dirty Deeds BAMuffler SS Exhaust....
Details in "My Garage"

Old 01-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #1054 (permalink)
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
Premium Member

Gameroom cash: $123976
Thanked 11,365 Times in 4,571 Posts
Quote:
I'll take one for $600 shipped.

All mod descriptions and pictures 2007-2014 by Toxarch. They may be copied only for personal use and the mods may be done for non-profit only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORON #1
Do not mention his name here. He spits on us and talks crap and you're directing people to him from our site? I don't think so. I know you're neutral and that's fine, but please do not mention him here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Toxarch For This Useful Post:
Big Shasta (01-01-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #1055 (permalink)

Quote:
I know, it's insane. They are all over gun broker for 2K+ but I can buy them through our gun club for 600.00, they are just never in stock at any of our wholesalers.
I was happy to actually be able to see one in person and hold it. The quality is actually not too bad considering it is a Kel-Tec. There is a similar shotgun out now, the UTAS UTS-15. The gun show had one of those as well and it is complete junk.

UTAS UTS-15

If you find a place that has stock on the KSG, let me know.
Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #1056 (permalink)
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenlucan View Post
Waw, terrible ... That's how tens of first graders get killed for a billion dollar business and to make a few small men feel big. What do you need automatic weapons for? ... And don't give me that guns are great but people are stupid ... People are stupid for buying the guns and putting them onto stupider or crazier people's hands. Nobody needs guns for nothing else than maybe hunting, and not even for that. At least now, after everything that happen, I was hoping people will start thinking but someone thought this would be the best time to show off more guns and assualt rifles. Shame on you!
Get a clue dude...people like you aren't even worth debating with.

Details in "My Garage"

The Following User Says Thank You to Big Shasta For This Useful Post:
Johnny 5 (01-01-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #1057 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
Waw, terrible ... That's how tens of first graders get killed for a billion dollar business and to make a few small men feel big. What do you need automatic weapons for? ... And don't give me that guns are great but people are stupid ... People are stupid for buying the guns and putting them onto stupider or crazier people's hands. Nobody needs guns for nothing else than maybe hunting, and not even for that. At least now, after everything that happen, I was hoping people will start thinking but someone thought this would be the best time to show off more guns and assualt rifles. Shame on you!
As far as I can recall, nobody here has posted pictures of automatic weapons that they own nor any assault rifles. I have seen plenty of semi-auto rifles and pistols. I have a Constitutional Right to buy and own arms. Small people like you have no right to tell me otherwise. If you have a problem with people owning guns, then you can have the seat on the plane next to Piers Morgan when he leaves.

Piers Morgan Threatens to 'Seriously Consider Deporting Myself' if America Doesn't Tighten Gun Control | NewsBusters.org
Quote:
Just when it seemed that the controversy over gun control based on remarks from Piers Morgan couldn't get any stranger, the CNN weeknight talk show host wrote a lengthy article for the UK's Daily Mail newspaper in which he made a bizarre threat.

If the country doesnt change its gun laws," he wrote, I would, as a concerned parent first seriously consider deporting myself.

The liberal host referred to a number of petitions on the We the People website calling for him to either be deported back to England or forced to stay in America since no one wants him in the U.K.

This gun debate is an ongoing war of verbal attrition in America, Morgan stated, and Im just the latest target, the advantage to the gun lobbyists being that Im British, a breed of human being who burned down the White House in 1814 and had to be forcefully deported en masse.

All mod descriptions and pictures 2007-2014 by Toxarch. They may be copied only for personal use and the mods may be done for non-profit only.
Quote:
Do not mention his name here. He spits on us and talks crap and you're directing people to him from our site? I don't think so. I know you're neutral and that's fine, but please do not mention him here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toxarch For This Useful Post:
Goodvibessa (01-05-2013), Johnny 5 (01-01-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #1058 (permalink)
Premium Member

Thanked 13,363 Times in 3,584 Posts
Quote:
STFU and GTFO
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny 5 For This Useful Post:
Lando (01-01-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #1059 (permalink)

Thanked 10,689 Times in 2,828 Posts
The Constitution is not an outdated or "living" document. Its the foundation of our country and our government. If you don't like it you are welcome to do what it takes to leave.

Why do people always feel the need to impose their values on others. That's no different than the Muslim Extremists who do the same.

Last edited by Dim Sum; 01-01-2013 at 10:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dim Sum For This Useful Post:
Johnny 5 (01-01-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #1060 (permalink)

I hunt to feed my family and I carry a .44 in the backcountry to protect myself from bears. Does that make me a tiny man?
Old 01-01-2013, 11:30 PM   #1061 (permalink)
Premium Member

Thanked 2,946 Times in 1,017 Posts
Garage

Want this sign for my house. You have to shoot your own holes in it, lets the criminal know your groupings!
Black Tundra Club Member #82

2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium 6MT & ProCharged
Race Red & 575 RWHP

"Winning is a habit I can't seem to quit.
Failure is the one game that I refuse to win.
Handsomeness is a burden my face has to live with every day."
The Following User Says Thank You to AnywhereInTX For This Useful Post:
Johnny 5 (01-01-2013)
Old 01-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #1062 (permalink)
Premium Member

Thanked 2,946 Times in 1,017 Posts
Garage
Quote:
you have seen but you haven't posted ... Nice!
So about the small man comment ... That's what is all about, right? Feel like having to be big, therefore buy a big gun. Make a billionaire the same guy who sold all the guns killing all those people. Breaking news for you: the size of your manhood doesn't change with the size of your gun. And next time you take a shot with that huge gun go look into a mirror, then write me back and tell me I was wrong. Constitution ... Great thing, many people died for it and will still die because of people thinking the same way you are. We are in the 21st century: you don't need a gun in America to make things right. That's what all those poeple we all call heroes died for. Not specifically for your right to carry an assault rifle with no reason.
So now what? Let's give guns to all the teachers too, so your friend who sells them can make even more money, this time from your taxes, so next time the news channel will show you a teacher shooting kids or another deranged shooting the teacher with a bigger gun. Then, you will give teachers assault rifles and so on.
My friend, you have a vice that kills innocent people and makes the wrong people reach. Maintain you decency and don't preach about your rights because you don't have any, as long as this is what happens.
And no, I am not taking a plane out of this continent, but I am writing this so someone smarter than you will hopefully stop you before you turn everything to worse, in the name of your freedom.
I am glad I fight for your right to think you can impose yours on others. You're welcome.
Black Tundra Club Member #82

2013 Ford Mustang GT Premium 6MT & ProCharged
Race Red & 575 RWHP

"Winning is a habit I can't seem to quit.
Failure is the one game that I refuse to win.
Handsomeness is a burden my face has to live with every day."

Last edited by AnywhereInTX; 01-01-2013 at 11:39 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AnywhereInTX For This Useful Post:
Goodvibessa (01-05-2013), Johnny 5 (01-02-2013), Lando (01-01-2013), Mr. Creosote (01-02-2013), OkSlim (01-02-2013), Toxarch (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #1063 (permalink)

Thanked 1,870 Times in 1,113 Posts
Quote:
Wow you honestly have no clue... What part of criminals will still have illegal guns don't you understand? Besides that there's a really big difference in a real Assault Rifle "automatic", and a civilian type "semiautomatic" guns. If guns weren't in the picture, criminals would still use something else like knives or bombs, etc... but like I said they'd still be toting their illegal guns around and we wouldn't be able to stop them. Fast food kills people let's ban that, cigarettes do too...ban that, drugs kill a lot of people and they are banned, but guess what criminals still get them and make crap loads of money selling them. I could go on and on, but why bother...
Clarion NX501 NAV/DVD, 2 RE Audio SRX 10's in a custom vented box, HiFonics Brutus 1200.1, Stinger capacitor, 6K 35W HIDs in Fogs, and Low Beams, Plasmaglow Fire and Ice Light Bar, Rhino Liner Hardline, Tri-Fold Bedcover

Last edited by stroked383z; 01-02-2013 at 01:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stroked383z For This Useful Post:
Gutz (01-02-2013), Mr. Creosote (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 01:32 AM   #1064 (permalink)
Premium Member

Thanked 13,363 Times in 3,584 Posts
Quote:
So about the small man comment ... That's what is all about, right? Feel like having to be big, therefore buy a big gun. Make a billionaire the same guy who sold all the guns killing all those people. Breaking news for you: the size of your manhood doesn't change with the size of your gun. And next time you take a shot with that huge gun go look into a mirror, then write me back and tell me I was wrong. Constitution ... Great thing, many people died for it and will still die because of people thinking the same way you are. We are in the 21st century: you don't need a gun in America to make things right. That's what all those poeple we all call heroes died for. Not specifically for your right to carry an assault rifle with no reason.
So now what? Let's give guns to all the teachers too, so your friend who sells them can make even more money, this time from your taxes, so next time the news channel will show you a teacher shooting kids or another deranged shooting the teacher with a bigger gun. Then, you will give teachers assault rifles and so on.
My friend, you have a vice that kills innocent people and makes the wrong people reach. Maintain you decency and don't preach about your rights because you don't have any, as long as this is what happens.
And no, I am not taking a plane out of this continent, but I am writing this so someone smarter than you will hopefully stop you before you turn everything to worse, in the name of your freedom.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny 5 For This Useful Post:
BigRed2007 (01-02-2013), jeffhrb8 (01-02-2013), Mr. Creosote (01-02-2013)
Old 01-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #1065 (permalink)
Premium Member

Quote:
I've posted pictures in this thread. I have no clue why you would suggest that I have not. I simply stated that there have not been any of your so called "assault rifles" posted in this thread.

And yes, you are small. It was not a comment about me being a bigger man than you. It was a comment about your small mind. You think a certain way and so you think everyone in the world should think the same way. You see, you and I are completely different. I think citizens in the US have the right to legally own guns. If they don't want to own guns, then that is fine, I am not going to try to convince them to go out and buy guns if they don't want to. You think no citizen should own guns and try to get everyone to think the same as you. Why? Because you seem to think that you are right and everyone is wrong. So you feel the need to go into a thread that you have zero interest in and professing how you think guns are the devil and all guns end up killing people. You aren't here to "convince" people, you are here to pick a fight with people whom you see as evil gun owners.

Like you said, lots of brave people have died protecting the Constitution. So why do YOU want to dishonor them by taking away the rights of the people? You are trying to pick and choose what rights YOU think people should have. I don't think anybody should be able to take any of those rights away from the people. It doesn't matter if it's the 21st century. How is that different than the 18th century? People used guns to hunt and to defend their property and lives just like they do now. So by your logic, people should have had guns in the 18th century. King George III thought the same way and tried to take the guns away from Americans in 1775.

And you think no citizen should have the right to carry concealed weapons? Tell that to the people in the Aurora, Colorado shooting. If people in the theater had concealed weapons, that would have been a much different outcome. If the administration and/or teachers in Newton, Connecticut had tasers it could have been a much different outcome. Oak Creek, Wisconsin, Portland, Oregon, Omaha, Nebraska,... Do I need to go on? Law Enforcement Officers are not everywhere. You can't count on the "bad guys" to wait until the cops show up. So it must be better in areas with stricter gun laws, right? 168 students have been killed in Chicago last year. It's illegal to carry guns there. So maybe California is better? There have been 9 mass murders and shooting sprees in California in the last 30 years, more than any other state. How about our Nation's Capitol? You can't have a gun anywhere there. So why are there more gun crimes and murders per capita than anywhere else in the entire nation?

Taking away guns from the people is not the answer. If you don't want a gun, then that's fine, don't get one. Maybe you will get lucky and never need one in your life. Or maybe you will get really lucky and a licensed concealed carry citizen will be there to save your life along with their own.

Quote:

Last edited by Toxarch; 01-02-2013 at 02:04 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Toxarch For This Useful Post:
BigRed2007 (01-02-2013), Buckshot (01-05-2013), Goodvibessa (01-05-2013), Mr. Creosote (01-02-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum > Member Area > Off-Topic Discussion