Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

New guy from Ottawa, Canada

515 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ShankOttawa 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.
New here hoping to learn from so many of you about our Tundras. I'm a proud owner of 2008 CM Limited, 4x4 in slate grey. I have only done a few very minor mods so far to remove the chrome and replace it with black. I am working towards more overland/offroad capacity and autonomy for camping while fishing/hunting. Former owner of a 99 Tacoma SR5 V6 4x4 5spd. I miss that truck... But, I sure love my Tundra.

#5 ·
Small game now (hare/rabbit, partridge) but hoping to get into moose next Fall. Would also like to try duck hunting sometime too.
I hunt in two areas mostly now (although not as often as I would like to with very young kids). I usually purchase my licence in Quebec and Ontario. When in Quebec (near Ottawa), I hunt mostly around the Papineau-Labelle Wildlife Reserve. In Ontario, I hunt mainly near my home town of Sturgeon Falls - 4 hrs drive north-west of Ottawa.

#4 ·
I love those slates, had one myself, now I am stuck with black for awhile, which isn't too bad considering I drive a Tundra, lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.