Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2017 Tundra in New Jersey

3K views 37 replies 7 participants last post by  Trailmoose 
#1 ·
Hello, I just ordered my 2017 TRD PRO Crewmax Cement almost a month ago. Already been through the forums to find out what I plan on adding to it. From the Deep South New Jersey, where I enjoy riding dirt bikes(KTM) and shooting guns.

#2 ·
Welcome from Toms River, didn't realize they had internet down there yet (just kidding)...

I love the cement color, post some pics when you get

Reactions: Über Drunk
#3 ·
#4 ·
Welcome from central Jersey.

#7 · (Edited)
man you have been gone a long time, so much has happened in these months...shame about @Onion it didn't really have to be that way

#8 ·
Yea, I have been looking at a few posts while waiting, I finally have a delivery date of the 20th of this month. So been looking at a few upgrades already. Just sliders and a modular tonneau cover so far. Ill post up some pics once I finally get it. Been a long trip.

#9 ·
Congrats, from another South Jersey Guy. Not the deep dirty south you speak of... but the kind that was a transplant as a kid from Philadelphia.

Where did you buy your Tundra? I couldn't find anyone willing to sell one, for what I deemed a fair price in South Jersey and drove down to Maryland to pick up my Tundra.

#10 ·
I ordered mine from a local dealer in Vineland. I didn't really have much to say on the price as it was a TRD Pro. However I talked with the dealership about ordering a 1794 edition and they seemed pretty fair on price.

#11 ·
Hello from the far north in n.j. my first mod would be camara for front view recording and rear view recording. Stupid drivers here in north jersey are attracted to my truck like white on rice!!!!!! I have been side swiped twice. Thank god I upgraded the wheels and tires . they hit them and no damage done to my truck. They have tire marks and dents down the side of thier cars... Also great for when they,lie to cops and make false reports, and you have video.

#14 ·
Welcome from the Sorta North West Upper Left Side of Jersey and congrats on the new truck. Love those KTMs but wouldn't trade my 2 stroke KDX or Banshee for the world.

#19 ·
Use photobucket to host your pics.

#29 ·
I also bought some tackle in the Deep South today Mr. @jefferson6599 got a few nice spreader bars on CL! Cut through the pine barrens to get to AC, took some pics for yous all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.