Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

In the Redwoods of Northern CA

730 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Arrowhunters5 
#1 ·
I just purchased a used 2011 Tundra 5.7 TRD Off Rd and Tow package SR5 with canopy. I've had four wheel drives all my life and opted for the Tundra 5.7 as I will be hauling a small travel trailer around the country a bit more than in the past. I'm semi-retired and live in CA near the Oregon border on the Smith River. I love all kinds of outdoor activities...fly fishing, hiking, bicycling, sea kayaking, wildlife photography etc. I have to have a 4WD to get me to where I need to go. Immediately after the purchase of my Tundra, I installed a 3/1 leveling kit (trying to find where the squeak in the suspension system is coming from now), new custom rims that I love and larger tires (had to trim off the front mud flap). I'm on a limited budget regarding after market stuff but will slowly add things as I go. First of all, however, is the need to purchase floor mats that cover as much of the carpet as possible and will catch and hold a lot water/mud...as I will be getting in and out with waders on at time...or muddy boots etc. Suggestions on mats that are made for the Tundra and meet my needs would be appreciated. Looking forward to exchanging ideas, opinions, solutions and other stuff with fellow Tundra owners.

#5 ·
#7 ·
Sorry about not replying to individual posts everlasting in this group ave made to my questions but I can't figure out how to do it on my iPhone as there is no option for a reply to that one post. It's frustrating. Guess I'll have to use my laptop and forget the iPhone app.

#8 ·
Welcome, from a fellow Northern Calofornian. I was in the same boat, looking for good carpet protection. I ended up going with the Weathertech front and rear floor liners and the Husky center hump mat (for a bench front seat). I ordered them from SV CUstoms, who is a sponsor here and matched another online price I found. SVCustoms - TundraTalk.net - Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.