Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Love my 2014 Tundra Crewmax

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  nate2012 
#1 ·
Wanted to be part of this group. Was able to get some information prior to becoming a member that helped me with my build. I posted my build, but am not sure if it will show up since I did it before posting here.......didn't read the instructions very well.

Thanks to all who participate and give advice to people like me that need help.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

See less See more
#4 ·
Wanted to be part of this group. Was able to get some information prior to becoming a member that helped me with my build. I posted my build, but am not sure if it will show up since I did it before posting here.......didn't read the instructions very well.

View attachment 669193

That background looks fake. Sweet neighborhood

#5 ·
Medium duty OME lift. So I guess I got about 2.5 inches. My tires are 295/17 r18. I rubbed a lot on the front bumper. In order to fix it I got a ICI bumper. Bought it from them directly. It gave me about 5-6 inches of clearance up front which allowed me to run a 34 inch tire. I posted a lot of photos of the build in the build section..... can you see that post?

Ya.... the neighborhood is good. I'm the poor sap. I like it that way.

#9 ·
I've had the Extang Solid Fold for about 2 years now. Love it. Have had zero issues. It is not a water tight as a solid one piece that I've had in the past but is much more flexible which is what I wanted this time around. Sorry for the late response.

#10 ·
Greetings from San Diego. Welcome to the madness. I like those nerf bars/running boards. What are they, I can't tell? Who makes them?

#13 ·

View attachment 669193
One of the best I've seen! Now this is my style!! What year is this? I'm looking for Silver, CM Limited, Sunroof, Tan/Gray leather with sunroof and wood-grain trim in dash

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.