Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2015 Black Tundra TSS Pkg from Austin, Texas!

3K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  CoffeeAddict 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just letting y'all know, in advance, because this was super valuable to the Ford F350 guys, I'm excellent in soldering. I used to rework the IDMs (resistor mods) for the increase in HP/TQ... I did that a LONG time ago, but presently, am a resource if needed for some electronics related help. :)

I also have a business building skateboard ramps, build work benches and love working on my house. I have a beautiful wife, 4 kids... NEW truck, life is good. I love my Tundra. I can't wait to read up and learn all you guys have done here so far. It's been a long time since I joined any forum. :) excited.

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome man!

#5 ·
im prety new here too.. but have already reaped many valuable tips,, also just lifted my tundra myself and so glad i did... making mods to modern trucks take more than a wrench. it also involves a big pile of $$$ so any tips you get here can save you time and $$$.. My previous ride was A FORD FX4 that just loved it and there is a great ford forum on line that i found valuable.. I thought my next truck would be a 2017 Raptor but after finding out they going with the eco boost 6cyl i started looking at other off raodish trucks.

good to see another Texan on the forum

#7 · (Edited)
New to here too. From Dallas, TX. Formerly Lubbock! Got my 2014 SR5 5.7 TSS Crewmax 4x4 a few weeks ago, got some magnaflow duals installed the other day. Looking to replace the grille. TRD pro grille looks a good candidate right now. Open to ideas, opinions on that.

From small town north east of Dallas, recently(ish) graduated from Texas Tech.

#8 ·
welcome from San Antonio! i see you almost got your first kill! well, better luck next time i suppose.

#18 ·
welcome from ontario canada.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.