Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

just got my 285/65/20 bf goodrich K02

8K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Thinlizzyfan 
#1 ·
hey guys what do you think, i keep my truck with those oem wheels, or replaced for other wheels, i love my new tires and lift kit. if you can help me choose wheels. thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Man I'm going to be the outcast here, but I like it just like it sits now!! Don't get me wrong, I like aftermarket wheels also, but I think that looks good how you have it. I'd say save the money on wheels.

#7 ·
I agree the truck looks great now with your level kit and factory wheels. If your dead set on upgrading id stick with a clean non aggressive polished chrome wheel.

#12 ·
I agree with the rest of the guys. Yours looks better. Those wheels are hideous :thumbdown:

#13 ·
Those tires look awesome. I really like the way they improved the sidewall on the new KO2. Your truck looks sweet.

#18 ·
I just picked my truck up from Discount Tire from having the 285 KO2's installed. They look great and ride way better than the ones that came on my truck.

Reactions: graytidefan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.