Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

2014 TSS package

16K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  onur 
#1 ·
hi I'm looking to get a used 2014 tundra tss from carmax. i asked them whats the difference with trd and tss but they don't seem to know it. If it wasn't a great deal i would be looking elsewhere. the trucks vin is 5TFDW5F18EX330240 can anyone run this and let me know what packages are included? also wats the difference from trd and tss? thanks

#4 ·
the vin you gave has: SP SR5 Upgrade Package:
Replaces Front Bench Seats with Front
Bucket Seats with Power Driver Seat w
Power Lumbar Support, Floor Mounted
Urethane Shift Lever and Knob, Tilt a
Telescoping Urethane Steering Wheel,
Front Cup Holders, Front Console Box,
Alarm.
BM Ball Mount
TB TSS - Black AT Package
20 In. All Terrain Tire Upgrade
20 In. Alloy Wheel - Black w/ Mille
(Replaces Factory Wheels & Tires)
Black Oval Step Tubes
Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip
Custom Carpet Floor Mats
TSS Off-Road Bed Decal

MSRP new 42,955 Invoice $40681...was a GST vehicle sold from
JIM NORTON TOYOTA OF OKC inservice date 10/14/13

TRD will have 18" wheels, bilstien stocks with TRD decals.

Hope this info helps ~ Porkchop

Reactions: sincitydealz
#5 ·
I picked up my TSS new in Houston, TX for $37,4XX + TTL. It included everything porkchop listed above +Nav. and matching Bushwacker pocket fender flares...to help you out on pricing

#7 ·
Lol...Toyota calls people like me the truck champions/guru at our stores. Earned that title back in 2006. Only catch is you have to be one of the Toyota sales people that know what they are talking about.... I hear and see so many that don't have a clue and mislead truck owners and buyers.

#12 ·
Yall might think differently but I would be hesitant to spend that much on a used car with that many miles let alone 55K in one year. I understand Toyota vehicles hold their value but dang! I look at it as you save about a years worth of payments but lose like 3.5 years worth of driving...too me I rather buy new. Everyones situation is different and spending 40K on a vehicle is crazy but at the end of the day do what ever that helps you sleep at night.

Reactions: ACDan and Kong
#14 ·
It has a clean carfax. One of my concerns would be Toyota pays for your 1st 5 services and it shows not to have been serviced at a Toyota dealer. Also Mini Madness brings up a good point with the price vs miles. With 59,xxx miles on it $25K-$28K. Toyota even has the 24mo residual as $26,790.00. Just a little info for you to made an informed decision.

Reactions: sincitydealz
#18 ·
2013 tss

I just bought my 2013 SR5 TSS. It is exactly what porkchop said. TSS does not have the Bilstein Shocks and I think it does not have the skid plate near the gas tank also. The only other differences are the decals and floor mats , mainly branding. My truck was super clean and had 21k miles on it and I paid 34k. mine had the two tone leather interior with the TSS logo embroidered in the headrests. It was the first one I had seen with that setup and I looked at a bunch. They were all around the same price or higher and in worse condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.