Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Ol Rob checking in from S.Ga.

383 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  atlsrt44 
#1 ·
Hi. I am new to this forum. I am also new to Toyota ownership. I did own a Toyota back in 1988, but not since. My most recent truck was a 2010 Dodge 3500 4x4 crew cab.
For the last several years I have made it a habit to join forums of like minded individuals to gain knowledge. I do a lot more reading than posting. My new truck is a 2014 Platinum 4x4.After reading on this forum, I have done a 3 and 1 leveling kit on it. My driving habits do not require long travel suspensions at this point. As long as the ride quality does not suffer I think that will be sufficient for me. I am installing a set of 305x55x20 terra graps on it hopefully this week. I am waiting on a set of wheels that have been back ordered from FUEL. I really like the pictures everyone posts. I can usually find someone else who has similar tastes. It is like getting a preview of how your truck will look.
Hopefully at some point I can make a meaningful contribution to the site. For now I look forward to learning about my new Toy.
Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.