Metalhead Metalhead is offline
- About Metalhead
- Design Engineer from the mountains of New Hampshire
- Tuftonboro, NH
- Weigth lifting, hockey, football, being a closet redneck
- Design Engineer
- 2012 Crew, Blizzard White. American Thunder Exhaust, Ready lift 3/2, Toyo 34", Weathertech, Line X, Iron Cross Steps
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-07-2013 12:19 PM
- Visitor Messages for Metalhead
- Last Activity: 10-16-2015 08:57 PM
- Join Date: 11-16-2011
- Referrals: 0
|07:01 PM - mercer_me quoted Metalhead in post "Limp Mode"
Damned if I know. Whatever hap...
|06:48 PM - mercer_me quoted Metalhead in post "Limp Mode"
It's actually a diagnosed reca...
|03:05 PM - GR8White quoted Metalhead in post Bilstein 6112 series?
I assume you also still need a...
|04:52 AM - Jaj23 quoted Metalhead in post OME 612, 614, 613 on a 5.7 DC
All measurements were from the...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|