Metalhead Metalhead is online now
- About Metalhead
- Design Engineer from the mountains of New Hampshire
- Tuftonboro, NH
- Weigth lifting, hockey, football, being a closet redneck
- Design Engineer
- 2012 Crew, Blizzard White. American Thunder Exhaust, Ready lift 3/2, Toyo 34", Weathertech, Line X, Iron Cross Steps
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: 01-07-2013 11:19 AM
- Visitor Messages for Metalhead
- Last Activity: Today 07:51 PM
- Join Date: 11-16-2011
- Referrals: 0
|06:01 PM - mercer_me quoted Metalhead in post "Limp Mode"
Damned if I know. Whatever hap...
|05:48 PM - mercer_me quoted Metalhead in post "Limp Mode"
It's actually a diagnosed reca...
|02:05 PM - GR8White quoted Metalhead in post Bilstein 6112 series?
I assume you also still need a...
|03:52 AM - Jaj23 quoted Metalhead in post OME 612, 614, 613 on a 5.7 DC
All measurements were from the...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|